Oneida at Greenback

orngnblk

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt go crazy nation! this is the playoffs and if you remember last year what happened. I just hope we win!!!!!!! At this point of the year it dosent matter how many points you win by as long as you WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not going crazy I have already went crazy lol but I do think it will be at least 21-28 point margin jmo.

I would what? I have done nothing to you.

You have to keep up with the false accusers thread!I answer his questions here.I will not post on his illegal website.This wasn't about my friends.

As for the Pitt posters our Coaches are preparing for Oneida and were at the Oakdale game.You of all people know its one game at a time.

also when you post on that unapproved website you are picking the Indians--Dont let me lose faith in you guys as well.LOL

THIS IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR THE GREENBACK/ONEIDA FOOTBALL GAME ON FRI!!

I need to get with Roy about this mess!

If its about the post about not going crazy? I ment every word of it we need to win be it 1 point or 100. We dont need , no we cant afford to overlook anyone!

None of this is reference to GB folks.He is wanting to confuse us and break our undefeated season up this week.Be strong GFD don't let the blackbird confuse you.I am with you 1 point will do just want a W!!!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.