Harding Acad at Webb

WebbSpartans

Any reason for you prediction? I am interested if anyone has seen both teams play this year. Not likely. Maybe someone has seen Harding?

I have actually seen both Webb and Harding play.  Speaking from a size standpoint Harding will have the advantage over Webb, but Webb is great at what they do.  Therefore, the line play is probably a push in my opinion.  Athletically, Harding is very good with the Austin (#20), Moore (#7), and Martin (#21) kids.  They have great speed and athletic ability to go along with a high football IQ.  Webb has 3 running backs that almost make it unfair for the other teams in DII-A.  Will Harding be able to match Webb's athletic ability and can Webb's smaller line move Harding's size up front?  I give Webb the advantage by a small margin.  The Spartan's discipline will win out in the end.  

I have actually seen both Webb and Harding play. Speaking from a size standpoint Harding will have the advantage over Webb, but Webb is great at what they do. Therefore, the line play is probably a push in my opinion. Athletically, Harding is very good with the Austin (#20), Moore (#7), and Martin (#21) kids. They have great speed and athletic ability to go along with a high football IQ. Webb has 3 running backs that almost make it unfair for the other teams in DII-A. Will Harding be able to match Webb's athletic ability and can Webb's smaller line move Harding's size up front? I give Webb the advantage by a small margin. The Spartan's discipline will win out in the end.

You called it perfect.

I have actually seen both Webb and Harding play. Speaking from a size standpoint Harding will have the advantage over Webb, but Webb is great at what they do. Therefore, the line play is probably a push in my opinion. Athletically, Harding is very good with the Austin (#20), Moore (#7), and Martin (#21) kids. They have great speed and athletic ability to go along with a high football IQ. Webb has 3 running backs that almost make it unfair for the other teams in DII-A. Will Harding be able to match Webb's athletic ability and can Webb's smaller line move Harding's size up front? I give Webb the advantage by a small margin. The Spartan's discipline will win out in the end.

You called it perfect.