Spring Hil @ Marshall County : Round 3

Lead

comments like yours are why my favorite two teams are the Raiders and whoever plays Marshall County. At least lead and tuna show some class.

Speaking of class good to see Columbia Central won't wimp out and will play us next year...probably because their coach Graduated from SHHS.

There wasn't anything wrong with my comments, it was facts. If you can't handle that or get offended then don't read em or just keep being a hater, I have gave credit to Spring Hill improving and their coach... I actually said in a previous post to imagine how good they would be if this coach and staff had been there for the past three or four years.. But no hard feelings to SH, y'all come support the region if you don't have plans or a basketball game Friday night. Knox Central will be a very very very tough test and I believe MC will have to play a very clean mistake turnover free game to come out on top.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There wasn't anything wrong with my comments, it was facts. If you can't handle that or get offended then don't read em or just keep being a hater, I have gave credit to Spring Hill improving and their coach... I actually said in a previous post to imagine how good they would be if this coach and staff had been there for the past three or four years.. But no hard feelings to SH, y'all come support the region if you don't have plans or a basketball game Friday night. Knox Central will be a very very very tough test and I believe MC will have to play a very clean mistake turnover free game to come out on top.

Winner winner Chicken Dinner