Opinions about the Chattanooga Class A Jamboree

supersteve17

Guest tnvolsfan

I went and watched every game on saturday. Boyd Buchannon's boys drilled south Pitt. Im sure both teams had football players missing but south pitt looked undisciplined as usual. Whitwell girls lost to copper basin by 2 or 3 points but they looked pretty good. whitwell boys were beaten by copper basin by about 20 i think. there were alot of turnovers for whitwell, they played kind of sloppy. after that game there were some JV games with city and tyners boys and girls i think. City played a zone th whole time. The highlight of the game was when a guy for city tried to dunk in warmups and fell on his back!! Tyners girls tied with CCS girls and of course CCS wanted to play ovetime in the jamboree!! Begging for a 1 minute overtime. Tyners boys beat CCS in the last game. Tyner looked the best on the boys side i would say. They have some god players. Im glad my team isnt in single A, there are some tough teams in that league!