greenback better be ready

sqhsballa5

haha, gimme a break. you guys have no room talk. how many times did you beat us last year? wasn't SQHS supposed to be good last year? riiight. besides, who's gonna guard him? nobody on your team can, just like last year's. the only thing you're gonna get when he comes in the lane is a facial if you don't watch out. he's 10x's better than last year. bring our A game? we could beat you anyday with a C- game. it probably won't be to bad of a thumping 'cause your football team stinks and ours is still playing. HOLLA GO 'KEES. ha.

[Edited by GHSgozz22 on 11-19-02 7:35A]

Guest Hollywood0012

THIS ISNT HOLLYWOOD - But I do go to Greenback and did see the game. Man- there is no making excuses about anything but GHS should have won. Eric Havens had a good performance carrying the team throughout the game with little help on offense or defense. oh- and #5,... I think one should actually play to be able to run their mouth. You told Eric to watch the lane cause " it was going back out" or whatever,...( implying that he would get blocked )- when I remember very vividly how you DID NOTHING for the whole 9 mins you were on the floor EXCEPT, . .no wait, . . .you had that one drive on Mr Havens that,. . .yeah I rememeber- IT GOT BLOCKED. Sad. So sad. Good game to #3 though- he had some nice dunks. We will def see you next time at home, . . I bet you that things will be different. ( By saying different - I mean by the score - not any different as far as your playing time or your contribution.) My advice- quit.

" Holla " um...right XPJ