Notre Dame 2017

Booger

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I follow the Irish closely and pull for them but Webb is simply farther along as a program and saying that one young man they have ( I don't like using players names) is special is an understatement in my opinion. He will be the best player on the field by far, with saying that ND has some very special kids and some very very good coaches that may be able to slow him down scheme wise, but with a player like that you don't stop him.. You just cross your fingers and hope the turf monster gets him..A LOT. ND has got to mature and grow as a team this year or their first year in Div-II is not going to go how they want it to. But like I said, before anyone gets to upset, that's all Just My Opinion.

I follow the Irish closely and pull for them but Webb is simply farther along as a program and saying that one young man they have ( I don't like using players names) is special is an understatement in my opinion. He will be the best player on the field by far, with saying that ND has some very special kids and some very very good coaches that may be able to slow him down scheme wise, but with a player like that you don't stop him.. You just cross your fingers and hope the turf monster gets him..A LOT. ND has got to mature and grow as a team this year or their first year in Div-II is not going to go how they want it to. But like I said, before anyone gets to upset, that's all Just My Opinion.

Barring injury he will be the best freshman to every suit up in the state of tennesseee ever. He just ran a 10.72 in the 100 as an eight grader where he beat a four star senior Clemson wide receiver commit from Knoxville catholic. Norte dame fans may be familiar with him....Admari Rodgers.

Howard will be the best player on the field and maybe in the division...as a freshman. Believe it.

I said the kid was by far special and would be the best player on the field, nothing for me to believe. His 100m is extremely impressive obviously especially because I know T&F more so than I do Football probably but saying he beat a kid commuted to Clemson is good but I don't think that young man is known for being a T&F superstar, he's probably one of the young men that runs track to better himself as a football player. But saying he's going to be the best freshman to ever suit up in the state of TN, that's a BIIIG statement and I'm saying that knowing how very special and rare this young mans talent is. He very well might turn out to be but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I would like to know if that 10.7 was official/unofficial, aided, hand held (I'm assuming so because like you've said it's 8th grade) or if it laser.

I said the kid was by far special and would be the best player on the field, nothing for me to believe. His 100m is extremely impressive obviously especially because I know T&F more so than I do Football probably but saying he beat a kid commuted to Clemson is good but I don't think that young man is known for being a T&F superstar, he's probably one of the young men that runs track to better himself as a football player. But saying he's going to be the best freshman to ever suit up in the state of TN, that's a BIIIG statement and I'm saying that knowing how very special and rare this young mans talent is. He very well might turn out to be but I guess we'll have to wait and see. I would like to know if that 10.7 was official/unofficial, aided, hand held (I'm assuming so because like you've said it's 8th grade) or if it laser.

I wasn't telling you to believe it. I know you do. I was saying to other posters.

I mean an eight grader beating a four star who is five years older than him committed to Clemson (defending national champs) as a wide receiver is impressive regardless if he is a track guy. Seeing the race online amari was only a step behind him so I'm sure he's sub 10.8 as well which is flying.

Not sure laser or hand but regardless an either grader running under 11 is extremely impressive and rare.

Edited by Spartan4Life

Spartan-

The freshman sounds awesome and I don't pretend to think we can handle him, but time will tell if he is the best football player (running back) ever. Blance brothers and Todd Kelly pretty dang good too not to mention the kid from Lausanne plus I'm sure many others.

They were all great. He is faster than all of them however as an eight grader. Of course speed isn't the only factor but that's amazing.

Spartan-

The freshman sounds awesome and I don't pretend to think we can handle him, but time will tell if he is the best football player (running back) ever. Blance brothers and Todd Kelly pretty dang good too not to mention the kid from Lausanne plus I'm sure many others.

Having seen TK and this kid I am a believer. He was better last year at running the ball than TK was as a senior. The problem though is this kid didn't get enough touches. The kid from Lausanne is a good little back but not like this kid.

That young man from Webb clearly has an opportunity to be very special, maybe one of, if not the, best ever from the state. It will be interesting to see as his high school career unfolds if he's able to live up to the high expectations. Down here in Memphis, I actually heard a rumor that he was on IMG's campus recently. If that's true, could it potentially indicate a transfer situation? I'm not close to the Webb program in any way and that could be completely made up, but just something I heard.

Barring injury he will be the best freshman to every suit up in the state of tennesseee ever. He just ran a 10.72 in the 100 as an eight grader where he beat a four star senior Clemson wide receiver commit from Knoxville catholic. Norte dame fans may be familiar with him....Admari Rodgers.

Howard will be the best player on the field and maybe in the division...as a freshman. Believe it.

what year did he play....never heard of him

Booger just sayin :popcorneater: