L'County Lady Cats

Guest ohhhyeah

Guest ohhhyeah

Just want to wish the Lady Cats a GREAT season this year! Good luck Friday night!! Both Seniors and the Juniors are tough this year!! Freshmen and Sophomores are really looking good also...The future still looks great for L.C.H.S Let's go back to the State and win it this year!! :):o:):):):o:D:D:D:D:D

Way too early to tell. This years bunch has everything it takes to get back to the Boro but every game must be used as a building block toward that goal. This early it's still just talk for this team as well as all the other ones. What the season holds is a guess at best. The only thing I know for sure is that win or lose I will be wearing the Purple! Go Cats!!!

kw

It's hard to lose a Mary Beth and Arleigh and not be hurting. We didn't have Shadonda for most of last year and when she came back it was only about 70 percent. That is the facts. Why do I believe this team can do as well as last years? The talent is there and we have some very talented upper classman that are a year older and stronger. The girls now understand what Coaches Wild want them to do under their system and have the whole package. Last years team did not have the whole package. Team defense will be better this year. This team will be a lot faster and quicker than last years team. This team will have more depth in shooting 3's than last years. This team will be somewhat different than last, but it can be as productive. This will be a very fun team to watch. This team is salty with experience and leadership, 8 upper classman that will take the Lady Cats deep into the tournament. Coaches Wild will see to that.