BA vs Mccallie for #1 seed

Vandy98

A huge game tonight in the 423. Mccallie is high off a huge win against nationally ranked Hamilton Heights and faces #24 (USA Today) ranked Brentwood Academy tonight for the #1 seed in D2 AA. Thoughts? BA won earlier this season. 

I have BA again. Garland is just too darn good. Both are coming off a big wins, McCallie more than BA, but the Eagles are giant killers. Does tonight's game even matter for first place? Bc Brentwood could lose tonight and win out and have the best record and win percentage along with highest point differential in the division so I'm curious to how the tiebreakers even work. If the point system applies McCallie would have to win by 17 to be #1 and i dont see that happening. I have BA by 7 only bc the game is in Chatt. 

Edited by TonyG

Sidenote: I wonder if the west will be able to  get another team into Nashville this year, bc from the looks of it right now BA McCallie and Ensworth are a lock for 1,2,3 respectively and Idk if any of the west teams will be good enough to get to Nashville outside of CBHS. Granted Ensworth isn't the same beast as they have been the past two years but I think Wiseman will be a difference maker against the smaller 2-4 West teams, but without Bone I couldn't see them beating CBHS again. I would honestly watch out for SBA if they can be the #2 Seed bc they are a very chippy bunch they run 4 guards with an athletic big and have just about scared every team out west so far. I'm honestly hoping for a CBHS BA final. Garland versus a healthy Douglas, who missed the earlier game in Memphis in which CBHS lead BA by double digits at one point until Garland started cooking.