Lady Bobcats Repeat

buffalofan2005

Congratulations to the 26-2 Lady Bobcats who repeated as District 7A Tournament Champions against the always tough Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes. Clarkrange handed Pickett County their only 2 losses of the season but before a packed and loud gym PC led all but once after Clarkrange led 8-7 and PC led by as many as 11 before falling behind 48-45. But PC came right back to retake the lead and pulled away to win by 7, 63-56.

Courtney Pritchett was named MVP and had 28 points, 6 steals and 10 rebounds. Abbi Buck, Aaliyah Brown, Savannah Hammock and Kassidy Geesling were on the All Tournament team.  

Also named from Clarkrange were Gracie Bush, Hannah Garrett and Kara Meadows. Clay Co: Taylor Strong and Jada Kerr and from Jackson county Kyleigh Hardy. (I think this is correct. If not I hope someone will correct it)

These two teams are almost certain to match up again in the region final. Congratulations to both on outstanding seasons and best of luck with BOTH going to state!.

Congratulations to the 26-2 Lady Bobcats who repeated as District 7A Tournament Champions against the always tough Clarkrange Lady Buffaloes. Clarkrange handed Pickett County their only 2 losses of the season but before a packed and loud gym PC led all but once after Clarkrange led 8-7 and PC led by as many as 11 before falling behind 48-45. But PC came right back to retake the lead and pulled away to win by 7, 63-56.

Courtney Pritchett was named MVP and had 28 points, 6 steals and 10 rebounds. Abbi Buck, Aaliyah Brown, Savannah Hammock and Kassidy Geesling were on the All Tournament team.  

Also named from Clarkrange were Gracie Bush, Hannah Garrett and Kara Meadows. Clay Co: Taylor Strong and Jada Kerr and from Jackson county Kyleigh Hardy. (I think this is correct. If not I hope someone will correct it)

These two teams are almost certain to match up again in the region final. Congratulations to both on outstanding seasons and best of luck with BOTH going to state!.

Good post!