How was Copper Basin the #2 seed for girls 5A tournament?

sportsguy1

That is what the Coach T bracket says. And in addition Boyd Buchanan and Grace had a play in game which Boyd won to then play the number #1 seed Silverdale in the semis. Copper Basin played CSAS in the other semi. Based on regular season results it looks like Copper Basin should have been #4 seed and played Grace in the play in game with the winner playing CSAS. Just wondering if anyone knew why it was like this.

From looking at the brackets, Copper Basin may have been seeded 3rd. CSAS was 2nd.

I dont think Copper Basis or Boyd did a good job of posting girls scores on Coach T (there are a couple of District games for both teams that are still blank), so I guess it's possible that they tied for 3rd & Basin won the tie-breaker for 3rd.

Also, regarding District 5A, I thought it was odd that Laney Bone didn't make girls All-Tourney. She seemed to be the best player for Boyd every time I saw them play (admittedly only a few times).

Anyone know why she wasn't All-Tourney?