Blackman, Rhea County & Hendersonville

Blaze45

5 hours ago, Rhea Co. said:

The all the regular season we will be streaming live this year on Rhea Review's YouTube channel, I haven't heard if we will be streaming the Anderson Co scrimmage Thursday. Also I think they will stream the Jamboree, but not 100% sure on that yet. 

I work with the live stream, and we will not be broadcasting the Anderson County scrimmage tomorrow. We will definitely be streaming the jamboree next week, though. 

29 minutes ago, kamerb said:

I work with the live stream, and we will not be broadcasting the Anderson County scrimmage tomorrow. We will definitely be streaming the jamboree next week, though. 

Good to know... I am hoping to make the trek for the Blackman game , but if I am not able I do want to have the option to watch... 

On 8/2/2017 at 5:04 AM, Rhea Co. said:

First scrimmage against Austin East went ok. 14-14 1vs1 and 21-14 overall Austin East. Seen some very good things and some things that need to be cleaned up. Had a couple fumbles that really hurt, one on the 6 going in was a killer. Christian Simon had a very good day on the ground going for 150 and 2 TDs. 

Here is the article and Highlights 

http://rheareview.com/highlights-austin-east-vs-rhea-county-scrimmage/

Couple of questions: Are the game videos broadcast live? If so, what is the best single link to put on your season schedule that will lead fans to every game?

3 hours ago, CoachT said:

Couple of questions: Are the game videos broadcast live? If so, what is the best single link to put on your season schedule that will lead fans to every game?

Yes, each game is streamed in real time with Rhea Review creator Elmer Harris and a few others providing commentary. The best link to follow is https://www.youtube.com/user/RheaReview. This will take you straight to Rhea Review's YouTube channel and, once the season gets going, that week's live stream should show at the top of the list.

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

How did the scrimmage go last night against Whitehouse? 

Boring lol.  I think it was 3-1 us.  Most of the scrimmage was staged with special teams and situational plays. Definitely needed to done nut not always fun to watch.

Our whole starting backfield was out so the backups got some good reps in the first 10 play series of offense.

Have yall scrimmaged anyone else

43 minutes ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Boring lol.  I think it was 3-1 us.  Most of the scrimmage was staged with special teams and situational plays. Definitely needed to done nut not always fun to watch.

Our whole starting backfield was out so the backups got some good reps in the first 10 play series of offense.

Have yall scrimmaged anyone else

We get a rel taste and test of what our season will hold for us when we scrimmage Independenceon friday .  Team looked sharp and looked like they are ready to play somebody. Hopefully that translates well and we see just what we really have this year

10 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

We get a rel taste and test of what our season will hold for us when we scrimmage Independenceon friday .  Team looked sharp and looked like they are ready to play somebody. Hopefully that translates well and we see just what we really have this year

What time is scrimmage Friday and is it at Blackman? 

23 minutes ago, Tnfootball1234 said:

What time is scrimmage Friday and is it at Blackman? 

The scrimmage will take place at Nolensville at 6pm sharp as part of the Williamson county jamboree.  Should be interesting to see. I feel like there are probably still some hurt feelings lingering from the 2014 game that Jennings led BLAckman back from being down 28 pts in the 4th qtr for the win. I don't know how much either team is really going to show everybody. 

On 8/9/2017 at 9:46 PM, Blaze45 said:

We won Jamboree 9-6. Game lasted 25 minutes lol. 

How did it go against Independence?

8 hours ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

We won Jamboree 9-6. Game lasted 25 minutes lol. 

How did it go against Independence?

We were a little sloppy on a couple plays but we won 28-14 If you go to this twitter link for one of the Nashville writers ther are a few video snippets      https://twitter.com/Kreager  Congrats on the win . Looking forward to seeing you all next week

Edited by Blaze45

I've got to admit it Rhea actually looked like they put it together on offense tonight. They only played the starters for 1 or 2 series each Jamboree scrimmage. Rhea scored quick on McMinn on a long play action pass play that I think was about 65 yds in length. Went on to finish 14-0 against McMinn. Rhea and Bradley was very competitive Bradley on the opening play wasted no time going deep. Bradley's WR got behind the corner and took it 75yds to the house. Rhea's starters responded by chewing up almost 11 mins of clock on a 75yd drive with a 2yd Christian Simon TD run. Rhea missed the extra point. Bradley's JV would score late to take it 13-6. 

On on a side note Cleveland looked very good. They have a lot of speed and will be a great challenge for Rhea to open the season. Also, I'm not sure many teams will be able to hang with Knox Catholic they are as good as advertised. The transfer Bussell is an outstanding athlete and should get some bigger offers soon.  

Edited by Rhea Co.