SCOTT CO. vs CLINTON week 1

92Dragon

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Fall101
On 8/13/2017 at 6:16 PM, 92Dragon said:

Where are all the Huntsville High fans at? 

I've been on here a while and they have never had many fans. I am an Oneida grad but support both teams. I have never seen many post from them. 

On 8/13/2017 at 6:16 PM, 92Dragon said:

Where are all the Huntsville High fans at? 

I'm still here! Just enjoying the silence before the storm. Waiting to see the site scoreboard changing numbers. ;) 

11 hours ago, Spike16 said:

I've been on here a while and they have never had many fans. I am an Oneida grad but support both teams. I have never seen many post from them. 

Scott 90s Alumni. I think there is at least one of member that might have went to Scott too, "Bear"(Thought maybe HMS Bears) something but haven't seen any post this year. I watch Scott & Oneida. 

BTW, haven't seen a Oneida vs Claiborne thread. May have to start one real fast. 

Also wbnt_com has been showing Oneida Cable Video TV cable station's regular broadcast. I think the games are live depending who they broadcast first but they do a replay of the 2nd team's game so they should show Scott-Clinton after Oneida. They show broadcasts the next day I belive but I'm not sure of the schedule. I do not have the local tv and their site schedule is vague(no mention of the games or other programing I've seen on).

Edited by TheOgre78

4 hours ago, dkota44 said:

Sounds like the team is doing a Dragon Walk tomorrow, some time around 6. Not sure where from though. The middle school, maybe? Also, the band has been moved from the end zone stands to the S section of the bleachers. Which would be the scoreboard side.

Yes I know, and my season ticket seat is in section S. Ugh lol