SCOTT CO. vs CLINTON week 1

92Dragon

3 hours ago, Spike16 said:

Scott is pretty young. They have a young QB that is a Junior and trying to fill some big shoes left by Hall.. They will not just roll over and give up. It should be a hard fought game with Scott's inexperience showing in the 2nd half. I would say Clinton will pull away by 2 scores but I could very well be wrong.  

Scott County has always had a tough hard nosed football team. They are in a tough region, or used to be. We know that they will knock your block off and you better come ready to play some football.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Scott's weakness seemsto be their O Line for sure. AC leading 21-7 4:30 left in 2nd

Yeah if I'm not mistaken they only had 2 starters(?) back on the OL, 1 I think (#78?) got injured mid-season, I believe from what I saw in the other scrimmages 2 on OL is Juniors(going by last years football preview newspaper) and maybe a Sophomore.

When I watched the Rhea Co - AC highlights on MaxP AC had some good success throwing on them and they threw a lot it seemed, like 2-1 pass-run ratio.

Thanks for the updates!

Edited by TheOgre78