Warren Co. duo leading the way

Guest hsbball55

Guest hsbball55

This could be the start of something big. Warren Co. defeated a depleted Cannon Co. team last night by 20+. WC hit 11 3's. It is something to behold a team being this hot in the first game of the season. Warren Co. scored 80 points and could easily have scored 100. Reece Bishop led all scorers with 21. Randal Harrel had 13 with 3 3's. Cody Hillis also had 3 3's. Reece did not play as much as he will later, now that's a scary thought. Cannon Co.'s #10 came out and challenged Bishop by trying to guard him close. Most simply can't do that. Harrell actually had an off night scoring but shot very well, going 3 for 5 from behind the arc. Two bad charge calls kept him from driving. This team has an opportunity to surprise a lot of people. Good luck guys, we'll see if the hot streak continues Friday. :rolleyes:

Warren Co. did look good last night. Reece did score a bunch. However, everything is not as it seems.

Cannon Co. is very depleted. They were not the same team they were last year.

11 3's...live by the 3, die by the 3. Warren Co. cannot settle for 3s all night long. That well will go dry. Take it to the hole.

Randal looked OK, but not great. Get tough, don't worry about the fouls, take it hard. And play some defense.

Kyle Thompson is an undiscovered gem. Warren Co. has to use him more.

Brooks Majors was a pleasant surprise. This kid will be very good eventually.

Good luck Pioneers, just don't get a big head over defeating a team that simply wasn't that good. Get happy when you beat Oakland and Blackman. :)

Greg, this is a sight for coaches and adults to track the high schools of Tennessee, not for students to get on here and tell how much they think their high schools will do. Please leave this kind of discussion for the lockers and the "Front Row" and leave this message board for people to discuss the players and how they perform. :)

I bet Greg is very sorry for stating his opinion, but as I do recall, this is an opinionated web site. This is a place where people can come and share their thoughts about players, coaches, and the team all together. Just like you. If you dont like Greg's opinion, ignore it.

No hard feelings.

You know who I am. :)

Thanks to Biggreg54, Warren co. can count on the front row bros to be there and cheer them on. This board is for opinions and yes greg has stated his opinion. Rustabob are you a coach or an so called adult. Get a grip. Most "kids" on this board know more about the subjects than anyone else. If I had the post I would give you a bad mark. ;)