KICKOFF CLASSIC BEST OF PREPS JAMBOREE AT FINLEY STADIUM

Booger

3 hours ago, anw said:

Booger, I thought y'all looked good.  Thankful for no injuries .  Y'all should do well.  I only saw the first scrimmage against tornadoes.  their number 10 was a beast.

thanks anw...yall werent too bad yourselves...that little QB the Bucs got is a wirey little feller..not always easy to tell exactly what you got or the coaches r givin up in a 20 minute tussel

Booger just sayin :thumb:

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, MountainTroll said:

I didn't see the Trickster tonight. Is he off the team? Ther wuz some little white-bearded leprechaun polishing Fant's balls tonight.

Trickster only gets out on work release for the big games....u North Red Bank Mountain people still cant appreciate a clean set of Wilsons....thats why the Irish still have your number.....tho yall did looked slightly improved

missed seein Troll down on the field...them North Red Bank Mountain Country Clubbin Lunch Brunchers take your pass away

Booger just sayin :D

5 hours ago, Booger said:

Trickster only gets out on work release for the big games....u North Red Bank Mountain people still cant appreciate a clean set of Wilsons....thats why the Irish still have your number.....tho yall did looked slightly improved

missed seein Troll down on the field...them North Red Bank Mountain Country Clubbin Lunch Brunchers take your pass away

Booger just sayin :D

There's a difference between keepin' 'em clean and rubbin' the hide off of 'em ... just sayin' :D

At least we got the numbers back up, and the guys are having fun. That's a step in the right direction. I think we'll hold our own against most opponents this year.

I thought yer leprechauns looked good. Looks like the sisters removed the salary cap, and some new Catholics moved into the neighborhood. Hard to tell without seein' a roster. At any rate, y'all should do well this year in the store-bought league, until you run into some of those schools with deeper pockets. :popcorneater:

As for my status, you know it is Irrevocable Lifetime All-Access ... unless somebody hacks my e-mail server or produces video evidence

... just sayin' :D

15 minutes ago, MountainTroll said:

There's a difference between keepin' 'em clean and rubbin' the hide off of 'em ... just sayin' :D

At least we got the numbers back up, and the guys are having fun. That's a step in the right direction. I think we'll hold our own against most opponents this year.

I thought yer leprechauns looked good. Looks like the sisters removed the salary cap, and some new Catholics moved into the neighborhood. Hard to tell without seein' a roster. At any rate, y'all should do well this year in the store-bought league, until you run into some of those schools with deeper pockets. :popcorneater:

As for my status, you know it is Irrevocable Lifetime All-Access ... unless somebody hacks my e-mail server or produces video evidence

... just sayin' :D

that ant no district 6 council woman or the mayors anti-gang reduction initiative at work on that sideline, brother.....nowun wastin good air and things get done right....and with Trickster on a subaticle; Boogers playcallin duties have had to take a back seat

thought the Irish looked decent and we should improve with each snap of the ball....as is the case with your eaglets, as long as u keep them Mountain Mamas himmed up at the Country Club

... them Blue Tornadoes took a little advantage of sum new stuff we were testin and workin on......no harm done......and lucky them Irish didnt get sumone hurt with your North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets passin out all them personal fouls in that 20 minute showcase tussel.....guess they were tryin to get sum payback

next thursday at finley should be a fun night against the TFP's other favorite child...and havin 3 starters back on the field next week that we didnt have last night should help........and dont Troll nose that ND is the fastest growin Faith in town

make sure Troll comes down off North Red Bank Mountain Thursday and donate to the cause...may even get u down on the sideline so u can hold one of those Wilsons

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

On 8/12/2017 at 10:12 AM, Booger said:

that ant no district 6 council woman or the mayors anti-gang reduction initiative at work on that sideline, brother.....nowun wastin good air and things get done right....and with Trickster on a subaticle; Boogers playcallin duties have had to take a back seat

thought the Irish looked decent and we should improve with each snap of the ball....as is the case with your eaglets, as long as u keep them Mountain Mamas himmed up at the Country Club

... them Blue Tornadoes took a little advantage of sum new stuff we were testin and workin on......no harm done......and lucky them Irish didnt get sumone hurt with your North Red Bank Mountain Eaglets passin out all them personal fouls in that 20 minute showcase tussel.....guess they were tryin to get sum payback

next thursday at finley should be a fun night against the TFP's other favorite child...and havin 3 starters back on the field next week that we didnt have last night should help........and dont Troll nose that ND is the fastest growin Faith in town

make sure Troll comes down off North Red Bank Mountain Thursday and donate to the cause...may even get u down on the sideline so u can hold one of those Wilsons

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi

That made me pee a little!