Ooltewah vs tyner

GOOSESDAD

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Jamboree, means nothing.

Oh okay. Well since it doesn't mean anything I guess we will assume Ooltewah will be really good as usual and Central will be really bad. 

Although lookinng at that 20 minute scrimmage Central certainly looked like the better team and outplayed Ooltewah.

40 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Oh okay. Well since it doesn't mean anything I guess we will assume Ooltewah will be really good as usual and Central will be really bad. 

Although lookinng at that 20 minute scrimmage Central certainly looked like the better team and outplayed Ooltewah.

Every team around this area did not play their starters, but one drive, maybe 2. You can not go by a jamboree. More less a scrimmage without the coaches being 10 yards behind the QB when taking snaps. 

You gave me hope tho. Bradley's first play of the game was a 75 yard td pass. We gonna be at state. We looked good for the first play of the game when our starters was in! 

3 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

DA POUNDERZ WERE GLAD TO HANG WIT DEM OWLS FOR 20 MINS. GIVE DEM CREDIT FOR HANGING WITH THE VANILLA. GEESH..

DA HATERZ TALKIN BOUT MY OWLS AND WHO WE PLAYN. CENTRAL WOULD WAX DEM CUPCAKES YAL PLAYED IN YO JAMBOREE. BLUERAIDERZ YOU HAPPY BOUT YO WIN UP AT RHEA? LETS SEE WHAT YOU DO FRIDAY. YEP WE PLAYN TYNER AND THEY WILL GIVE US A BETTER GAME THAN WHAT YOU HAD AGAINST YO REGION OPPONENT LC. BRING OUT THE MEASURING STICK AFTER 4QTRS! NOT 20 MINUTES. GET BACK WITH ME ROUND 11PM FRIDAY NIGHT AND I WILL BE TROLLIN8-)

#LOP

2 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

Every team around this area did not play their starters, but one drive, maybe 2. You can not go by a jamboree. More less a scrimmage without the coaches being 10 yards behind the QB when taking snaps. 

You gave me hope tho. Bradley's first play of the game was a 75 yard td pass. We gonna be at state. We looked good for the first play of the game when our starters was in! 

CHAMPS, YEAH YOU AIRED IT OUT ON A SUSPECT SECONDARY SO YOU CAN'T BE IMPRESSED. WUT ABOUT WHEN YOU GO AGAINST SOME DBS THAT WILL HAVE A PIC SIX PARTY ON YOUR AIR ATTACK? WILL YOU BE ABLE TO GROUND AND POUND? WE SHALL SEE :D

#LOP

1 hour ago, PassiveAggressive said:

CHAMPS, YEAH YOU AIRED IT OUT ON A SUSPECT SECONDARY SO YOU CAN'T BE IMPRESSED. WUT ABOUT WHEN YOU GO AGAINST SOME DBS THAT WILL HAVE A PIC SIX PARTY ON YOUR AIR ATTACK? WILL YOU BE ABLE TO GROUND AND POUND? WE SHALL SEE :D

#LOP

Don't under estimate this team buddy. Standifer is a darn good QB. He will have a couple of games under him by the time the Owls roll around. This WR group is most likely the best group you all will see all year. I can't remember the time that we were stacked like this at that position. Our running game will be a handful also. If Devin can stay healthy, he is a power horse and most likely our best back since the Justin Houston and Rue days. We will be fine. It will be fun to watch this team this year.