AC VS CARTER

Space3

39 minutes ago, DragonVol said:

It was pretty obvious least night that he didn't quit when the whistle blew. He had to have 4-5 flags thrown on him. Carter as a team wasn't much better with the flags either. 

Agreed Dragon .. saw the same stuff from that kid in scrimmage ..I think he just wants to like he is tough or something .. try to intimidate .. it didnt work in scrimmage .. the kid from South Doyle just laughed at him .. it was funny . 

I hope AC Cleans it up with the penalties and missed coverages.  If they would have played a solid game in the first half and cut down on the penalties it would have been over at halftime.  I think Carter is going to struggle this year, they looked very young and small.  Hopefully most of the penalties were it being the first game of the year.  If AC has those same mistakes against a tough team in a dogfight it will cost them.  I have faith that Davey and Company will get it straightened out, this team can be pretty good if they play a complete game, their is some good talent and decent size on this squad.  What I do like, is their does not seem to be that one great player and then everyone else, team speed may be an issue, but other than that this team looks pretty solid across the board.  QB can be very good, Running backs are tough and hard nosed and the line seems solid.  I think they can have a very good season if they just clean up the sloppy play.

I would think anytime you put up 55 points in a season opener is fairly good. Trust me Carter is not has bad as it appears. They are going to win some games. But to shut out Carter 2nd half was what I thought that was most impressive. Looks like adjustment on defense worked good. We may see a lot of this. WB will be a big test! And we will need a good defense to play with WB!

1 hour ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I would think anytime you put up 55 points in a season opener is fairly good. Trust me Carter is not has bad as it appears. They are going to win some games. But to shut out Carter 2nd half was what I thought that was most impressive. Looks like adjustment on defense worked good. We may see a lot of this. WB will be a big test! And we will need a good defense to play with WB!

Yes. Give AC coaches some credit. Whatever adjustments they made at halftime worked. 

• Upvote 1

On ‎8‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 10:01 PM, Tadvols said:

Carter not very good their good players transferred to Central .. A.C. will win by 21 .. saw A.C. scrimmage at South Doyle .. A.C. didn't look very good at all but good enough to beat Carter easy .. A.C. will probably do well record wise they don't play anybody but a bunch of Chattanooga teams and football down there is week

We can use the Heritage game as a measuring stick since they beat South Doyle pretty bad and AC plays them week 6.