Smoky Bears vs Jeff Co

gobears89

Very young Bears squad heading into a 6A road game. They will likely get bullied in this game but the Bears have a solid wr core and a stud FR QB. Throw and catch it seems simple but if they can do just that they could hang close in this game. I see maybe 4-5 wins if things go well and this has to be 1 of them. What does Jeff have this year? Who yall got?

Gobears!!

18 hours ago, gobears89 said:

Very young Bears squad heading into a 6A road game. They will likely get bullied in this game but the Bears have a solid wr core and a stud FR QB. Throw and catch it seems simple but if they can do just that they could hang close in this game. I see maybe 4-5 wins if things go well and this has to be 1 of them. What does Jeff have this year? Who yall got?

Gobears!!

Good luck to the Bears!

Going to be a loooong year for both these teams. Poor coaching for the Bears and it starts in the off season. Baseball school that went .500 in baseball last season!?!? I sure hope the Vols are good or else I may need to take up basket weaving. This Coaching staff must take great pride in making the game miserable because guys are dropping like flys. The sevierville little league coaches are 2x better than these guys and you think im kidding but im not. 

WhoaBears!

5 minutes ago, gobears89 said:

Going to be a loooong year for both these teams. Poor coaching for the Bears and it starts in the off season. Baseball school that went .500 in baseball last season!?!? I sure hope the Vols are good or else I may need to take up basket weaving. This Coaching staff must take great pride in making the game miserable because guys are dropping like flys. The sevierville little league coaches are 2x better than these guys and you think im kidding but im not. 

WhoaBears!

I thought you were a coach.