Da Bears travel to the Owls

DaChampsAgain

6 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

PLEEZ STOP THA MADNESS! WE PLAYED TOUGHER BIGBOYFOOTBALL IN 45A. YOU GOT BEAT BY A TEAM THAT JUST GOT IN 5A. Y'ALL NOT TUFF! STOP WIT THIS UPPER ECHELON CRAP!

Enjoy watching Maryville,  Bradley and Cleveland battle it out for 1st, 2nd and 3rd this year. Well ok. Enjoy watching Bradley and Cleveland battle it out for 2nd and 3rd in 2 weeks. 

7 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

THAT'S WHAT HURT US THE MOST. FREE TDS FROM SPECIAL TEAMS.

All seriousness aside. The Owls is good. Secondary is far from good. OL needs help too. Bradley has a very good pass rush defense. Owls didn't have much time to throw a lot of times. Special teams did not work out well for y'all either. Owls front 7 is pretty good. Our fellers had a hard time blocking them big fellers. Maryville and Cleveland is the only 2 teams I see y'all losing to in the district now. Good luck rest of the way.

Edited by DaChampsAgain

2 hours ago, DaChampsAgain said:

All seriousness aside. The Owls is good. Secondary is far from good. OL needs help too. Bradley has a very good pass rush defense. Owls didn't have much time to throw a lot of times. Special teams did not work out well for y'all either. Owls front 7 is pretty good. Our fellers had a hard time blocking them big fellers. Maryville and Cleveland is the only 2 teams I see y'all losing to in the district now. Good luck rest of the way.

OLINE SUPPOSED TO BE THE MOST EXPERIENCED AND GOOD SIZE BUT CAN'T BLOCK FOR THE RBS CONSISTANTLY. IN THE END THE DEFENSE WILL BE RIGHT WHERE THEY NEED TO BE.

9 hours ago, PassiveAggressive said:

PLEEZ STOP THA MADNESS! WE PLAYED TOUGHER BIGBOYFOOTBALL IN 45A. YOU GOT BEAT BY A TEAM THAT JUST GOT IN 5A. Y'ALL NOT TUFF! STOP WIT THIS UPPER ECHELON CRAP!

Keep thinking that way when you play Maryville, and when you go to play Oakland after landing in 4th place in the Region. If the Bears only lose to Maryville we are 2nd and host a game. If we lose to Cleveland we are 3rd, because we got the tie breaker over you guys.

7 minutes ago, alt1958 said:

Keep thinking that way when you play Maryville, and when you go to play Oakland after landing in 4th place in the Region. If the Bears only lose to Maryville we are 2nd and host a game. If we lose to Cleveland we are 3rd, because we got the tie breaker over you guys.

Region 2 will be matched up with Region 1 in the playoffs. Only way to see Oakland(Region 3) is in the semifinals.

3 minutes ago, clevelandblueraiderfan said:

Region 2 will be matched up with Region 1 in the playoffs. Only way to see Oakland(Region 3) is in the semifinals.

I stand corrected... They will get a rematch with Science Hill and get to go to Johnson City for a road trip. Then likely to Oakland or Blackman LOLOL

YAL ACTING LIKE WE HAVE MOVED FROM 45A  TO THE SEC. WE 3 GAMES IN. ERRBODY GOT A LOSS EXCEPT THE BLUERAIDERZ AND THEIRS IS COMING SOON. I SUPPOSED TO BE SCURRED IF DEM OWLS TRAVEL TO SCIENCE HILL OR TO THE BORO? MY BAAD 6A PRE-CROWNS TEAMS OFF HISTORY AND NAMES. IF YOU GO IN WITH THE PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS THAT THEIR BETTER THAN YOU, YOUR MIND IS ALREADY DEFEATED. ITS ABOUT HOW YOU FINISH AND TRUST PA, IT WILL BE A TIGHT RACE. LET IT PLAY OUT.

#LOP

18 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

SO NOW YOU GON MAP OUT MY PLAYOFF RUN? LMAO!

Well Science Hill beat Dobyns Bennett last night who is probably their biggest Rival up there, so now the strongest team left in Science Hill's schedule in Region is Farragut. Odds are pretty good they win the Region. ;) Early guessing suggests that would be the matchup.  But then that comes from someone whose team has only played in the largest classifications since the classification system come out.  Who am I to know anything? :)

Da Bears have never played in any of the lower classifications. 

18 minutes ago, PassiveAggressive said:

YAL ACTING LIKE WE HAVE MOVED FROM 45A  TO THE SEC. WE 3 GAMES IN. ERRBODY GOT A LOSS EXCEPT THE BLUERAIDERZ AND THEIRS IS COMING SOON. I SUPPOSED TO BE SCURRED IF DEM OWLS TRAVEL TO SCIENCE HILL OR TO THE BORO? MY BAAD 6A PRE-CROWNS TEAMS OFF HISTORY AND NAMES. IF YOU GO IN WITH THE PRECONCEIVED NOTIONS THAT THEIR BETTER THAN YOU, YOUR MIND IS ALREADY DEFEATED. ITS ABOUT HOW YOU FINISH AND TRUST PA, IT WILL BE A TIGHT RACE. LET IT PLAY OUT.

#LOP

Hahahahahah salty cause y'all couldn't produce? Like I said before, y'all are overrated! Lol