York @ Grundy

Classless

26 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Uh oh you boys have done it now. You've done made this man get out of class, create another account, and post on here. You boys play nice and quit bashing so much. 

Hey he don't have to get out of class. He can post while in class. That is what they do. Tate leaves his classes unattended numerous times, but nobody holds them accountable.

4 minutes ago, BrownBag said:

They have a long drive and please be safe...

Indian...I'd love to hear your opinion on this because you're a very respected poster. Would you want Coach Cain or an assistant responding on here?

That is what is wrong with our staff. They don't focus on our kids. They focus on turning other programs and kids in. I highly doubt any successful and respectful program would be worried about CoachT. This shows how that staff is. Focus on our kids. The powers to be think that you coaches are great...they are very wrong though.

28 minutes ago, TigerfootballFan said:

York has an impressive squad. Lots of big kids. Don't have much speed but will line up foot to foot and come at ya. York in this one ....big.....

And to think that Coalfield put up 600 yards of offense and held York to under 200 yards. Hurt is coming in the semifinals for one of us in 1A. 

2 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

That is what is wrong with our staff. They don't focus on our kids. They focus on turning other programs and kids in. I highly doubt any successful and respectful program would be worried about CoachT. This shows how that staff is. Focus on our kids. The powers to be think that you coaches are great...they are very wrong though.

3-19 with players transferring. I can see the appeal. I hope after this disappointing season I can talk the boys into leaving so they can play for a real coach and a real team 

Since the staff is reading this... 

Can one of you convince the head guy to make their stats available for the Time's Free press Saturday morning print????  Do this one thing for the kids, and I'll never come back here and post again...

You have my word.....

Edited by Grundyplayer

Just now, Jnutz2 said:

3-19 with players transferring. I can see the appeal. I hope after this disappointing season I can talk the boys into leaving so they can play for a real coach and a real team 

Talking to my buddy here at work he has kids that play in the valley. All kids should have the opportunity to be part of a system as he says. Our kids are so short handed. A coach means a lot to how successful a program is and that's why we are 3-19.

Just now, Grundyplayer said:

Since the staff is reading this... 

Can one of you convince the head guy to make their stats available for the Time's Free press Saturday morning print????  Do this one thing for the kids, and I'll never come back here and post again...

You have my word.....

I'll back you on that. I'll stop coacht if they do that. That might be asking to much.

7 minutes ago, bwhite1965 said:

Casey once apologized to me when I first started about not putting my name in the paper, I told him I wasn't worried as much about that, as I was the fact in the entire article not one kid was mentioned.  The kids need to FEEL LIKE THEY BELONG TO SOMETHING BIGGER THEN THEMSELVES OR YOU'LL NEVER GET THEM OUT OF THE HALLWAYS AND ONTO THE FIELD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!