Chattanooga Central @ ND

Booger

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Big John aint need none of that meth stuff, tho I wouldn't put it past my yunger self Booger. You might need it after this L Friday night at the hands of the Pounders. Don't say you weren't warned! But... do you have a sudafed hookup? 

8398500-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Booger sayin Booger wernt warned......that new T handle ant lettin Little Johny call'em any better......Irish were explosive tonight

ND 62 - Central 34

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Edited by Booger

On 9/7/2017 at 1:31 PM, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Johnny Radcliff rollin' into the T on his 1st post talkin' straight fire! Them Pounders will shock the state with a defeat of the catlicks and openin' the door to Braswells eventual run to coach of the year. Won't be long until he takes his talents back to bradley county, so enjoy it while you can Pounder Land. Sorry Booger, but not enough hoodlums to hold down them purple people this week. Cash your checks, it's Johnny's blood bank gaurantee 

10216239-342415498_1-s1-v1.png?transparent=1&palette=1

Well how did this work out?

not to good.......for little johny that is.......the new air-rade/wing-t/Power I/Wishbone/Triple Option was way over his head to predict with any accuracy....its that Oxford thing

...he will b heavily on the Irish bandwagon this week when we travel over to the Branierd Levee lowlands to let our boys test out that new synthetic grass they got

Booger just sayin coyote-5.gif