Chuckey Doak @ Sullivan North

Gunner0331

10 minutes ago, Gunner0331 said:

I predict that CD will be no push over this game. They tend to play harder then normal when they come visit us. I believe North will overcome and conquer in this game though.

I agree Gunner I do think you guys will take the win  when it's all said and done. Them having JC on the ropes couple weeks back still comes back to my mind some.

5 hours ago, BULLRUSH said:

I agree Gunner I do think you guys will take the win  when it's all said and done. Them having JC on the ropes couple weeks back still comes back to my mind some.

Johnson County and CD were battling it out for the King of region 1 3A. Neither one of those teams can compete with region 2 3A. Johnson County will be the number 1 seed in Region 1 for 3A. But region 2 will be their wall for the year. I hope the boys for North are disciplined and do not take CD for granted or it will be a loss. We have some youngins this year. Every non-conference game we play will be a learning experience and preparation for the conference games we have ahead of us. HV,Hampton, and SG.

We have a lot to learn. I have my own opinions on what could have been done better. But I keep them to myself. I am sure coaches hear enough from bleacher experts an dad's. Losing a game like that is a learning experience for young frosh, sophomores and young new coaches coming up through the ranks. Only makes a team better.