DII -A

Golden1

1 hour ago, Golden1 said:

How is DII-A stacking up?  Who looks to be the cream?  Is it FCS, NCS, DA, DCA?  MJCA and TKA are making some noise.  DCA had a setback last week to FRA.  This week should be interesting with FCS playing DCA and TKA playing MJCA.  DA and NCS are still a few weeks away.  What do you think?

I see FCS winning the East with MJCA 2nd, DCA 3rd and either TKA or MTCS finishing 4th.

I think DA is too tough on the West side. They win it with NCS 2nd, Tipton Rosemark 3rd and CA 4th.

58 minutes ago, CFAfan said:

I see FCS winning the East with MJCA 2nd, DCA 3rd and either TKA or MTCS finishing 4th.

I think DA is too tough on the West side. They win it with NCS 2nd, Tipton Rosemark 3rd and CA 4th.

DCA played its worst overall game in a decade last Friday with too many errors in all facets of the game the vast majority of which were not due to contact from FRA.  Having a chance to go up two td's halfway through the 3rd then seeing a series of self inflicted errors was surreal. They were in complete control and it unraveled.

I see them being much better this Friday vs FCS. The winner of the game will win the district and the loser will be 2nd. Both are very talented and well coached teams.

I am a homer but I cannot see DCA not playing sound fundamental football two weeks in a row. The talent is there to win this game and I believe they will. As always, FCS will be a tough challenge. 

I do see MJCA making the playoffs for the first time though. 

Edited by Playerscoach

This is shaping up to be a really fun division to watch. Of course, it doesn't get the fain fair of D2AAA, and rightfully so but this will be fun to see the natural rivalries develop over the years.

It's hard right now to know how good the teams east and west of Nashville really are. I know from watching Fayette Academy play that they are a tough scrappy team. Really reminds me of Columbia Academy.  I think that will be a good warm up for the show down with NCS the following week. 

Also, I wouldn't rule of MTCS. Looks like they are playing pretty good ball. 

Lastly, according to unapproved website, this division has 5 of the top rushers in the state. Gonna be fun. Good luck everybody 

9 hours ago, OrangeEagle said:

This is shaping up to be a really fun division to watch. Of course, it doesn't get the fain fair of D2AAA, and rightfully so but this will be fun to see the natural rivalries develop over the years.

It's hard right now to know how good the teams east and west of Nashville really are. I know from watching Fayette Academy play that they are a tough scrappy team. Really reminds me of Columbia Academy.  I think that will be a good warm up for the show down with NCS the following week. 

Also, I wouldn't rule of MTCS. Looks like they are playing pretty good ball. 

Lastly, according to unapproved website, this division has 5 of the top rushers in the state. Gonna be fun. Good luck everybody 

ant no DII-AAA fan fare......maybe at the friday gate, but sure not T

Booger just sayin :mrgreen: