MTCS at MJCA

GoldTrident

In the West there's no question its DA/NCS which will be decided on 10/13.  In the East its surprisingly interesting if FCS/DCA are the top dogs or can TKA/MJCA step up. MTCS is no longer a contender.

FCS plays MJCA Friday so that will settle a lot of issues in the East.  DA/NCS are for real regardless and will be a real challenge in Cookeville.

On 9/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, Playerscoach said:

We can disagree then. DCAs QB is the best combination of running/passing in the division and their WRs were open all night aginst FCS. Winning going away is not at all what that game was. Folks on here from FCS have said that too. 

Ran on their home field?  Lol Come on man don't talk it. It's a good discussion. 

I think last night told us a whole lot. 2-4 in the East is a complete toss up right now but one thing is certain; DCA, TKA, MJCA & MTCS have no chance of competing for a State Championship like I have said.

9 minutes ago, CFAfan said:

I think last night told us a whole lot. 2-4 in the East is a complete toss up right now but one thing is certain; DCA, TKA, MJCA & MTCS have no chance of competing for a State Championship like I have said.

As usually you think you know. I still disagree because I know they can score on all of them.  If the defense comes around they can beat any of them. Youre wrong here. BTW who's your team? You seem to know everything about every team?

7 minutes ago, Playerscoach said:

As usually you think you know. I still disagree because I know they can score on all of them.  If the defense comes around they can beat any of them. Youre wrong here. BTW who's your team? You seem to know everything about every team?

I know what I see and as I have said before these are my opinions. Nothing more. I know DCA has been embarassed by FCS and MTCS now. Getting 60 hung on you by a 3rd or 4th place team leads me to have the opinion they have no prayer of competing for a championship. I bet you are in the minority seeing this glass half full like you do. Who has DCA beat? Goodpasture, Lancaster and Ezell. Come on man.

1 minute ago, CFAfan said:

I know what I see and as I have said before these are my opinions. Nothing more. I know DCA has been embarassed by FCS and MTCS now. Getting 60 hung on you by a 3rd or 4th place team leads me to have the opinion they have no prayer of competing for a championship. I bet you are in the minority seeing this glass half full like you do. Who has DCA beat? Goodpasture, Lancaster and Ezell. Come on man.

Embarrassed? Its HS football and things can happen. You haven't seen any of those games and don't know what happened. You just pop off here. Who's your team? Why won't you say? Do you honestly think I believe you've just taken a special interest in D2A with no connection? Come on kiddo, just say who it is? 

Like I said the fact they can score against any of them gives them a chance. I suppose you just don't know enough about HS to understand that? No worries. 

1 minute ago, Playerscoach said:

Embarrassed? Its HS football and things can happen. You haven't seen any of those games and don't know what happened. You just pop off here. Who's your team? Why won't you say? Do you honestly think I believe you've just taken a special interest in D2A with no connection? Come on kiddo, just say who it is? 

Like I said the fact they can score against any of them gives them a chance. I suppose you just don't know enough about HS to understand that? No worries. 

Not sure they can score vs anyone tho. They couldn't score in 2nd half vs FCS and they couldn't score when needed last night. The D is the big worry. Not sure they can stop anyone. Again, I don't have a team. I do think the Gold Ball will rest with NCS, FCS or DA this year tho. Not hating on any other teams. I have seen DCA, FCS, MJCA & DA play this year so far along with several East and West teams. I feel I can form my own opinion based on that.

1 hour ago, CFAfan said:

Not sure they can score vs anyone tho. They couldn't score in 2nd half vs FCS and they couldn't score when needed last night. The D is the big worry. Not sure they can stop anyone. Again, I don't have a team. I do think the Gold Ball will rest with NCS, FCS or DA this year tho. Not hating on any other teams. I have seen DCA, FCS, MJCA & DA play this year so far along with several East and West teams. I feel I can form my own opinion based on that.

So you think a team that was gifted 14 points off of turnovers DCA made inside their own 10 and benefited from two dropped for sure td's cannot be beaten in a rematch? Not to mention they had difficulty covering the WRs all night long. 

They have moved the ball on every team but costly turnovers and missed opportunities in the passing game have not helped them. The defense is an issue but IF they can get a few stops they can have a shootout with teams. 

There's enough offensive firepower to give them a punchers chance is all I am saying. If you've honestly seen them play there's no way you could disagree.