Wilson Central- Gallatin

WCndaHouse

50 minutes ago, thegreatone36 said:

Easy points. Lmao. Ok so once again we are making excuses for Wilson Central. "Take away those turnovers and we win that game!!" Lol it was 35-3 in 3rd qtr, and we all are aware it could've been worse in the 4th.

I haven't seen anybody making excuses for WC. I've actually been riding them all year about the turnovers.

I was pointing out that if they are gonna give up 3-4 turnovers and 14-21 points off of turnovers like they have in every game this year. Then they will have a hard time even beating Lebanon this year.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

I did not see it that way.  I thought WC did about all they could with what they had.  Turnovers hurt bad and that is not "headsets".  Your defense played, according to some WC faithful I overheard, played the best they had all year.  You still have a playoff shot.  

True. I'm letting my emotions get the best of me, but parts of our team have quit in my opinion. The defense has played well at times. I'm just upset as that was a big blow last night. Hopefully, we get it right against Hendersonville. I'm logging off for awhile. Go Wildcats!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• Player of the Year is selected from the state championship team. Mr. Baseball is selected from all teams. 
    • Coach you have a nice prize to wear!         https://fb.watch/sawAhYWhgj/   https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=79!  24011444328424&set=p.7924011444328424&type=3&av=100001589421439&eav=AfadioohtnZNQy-vVnXq06az2GqJPZy3Y9joqOBQqRFGvkVtD2OI7pZhcBy6ixvhG0w&__cft__[0]=AZVNVV5aVzYZ_AMN0gXeHg_JX-gQ7BCacySYGzQG6E7y92gjlBNFlwTT7g_zHH4dbQb9gsKNs5PWEMVTtmCD5FSopv-E7B4CB6qqQFHNCpNZI7JhMJFoJobnRhip-goK8lAHPw2sCJowK0o7uUpF1CEllHEmS5PaKfIrJf4vCXiBCdfUS0OMqZf7zpWsQjCfOGM0QjysLp8ynDd7-dpedtiC6KPF37hKkRM9iG4DrSpvxQ&__tn__=R]-R
    • The people need our help!
    • Lol when was last time they won region or got past the 3 rd round. 
    • Gravedigger gotta finish filling the hole before hitting 40 East. May need a new Yellow Shirt play signaler on the Stones. And apparently a new strength coach now. Cicadas must've got shaken out of the bushes in Donelson. Hopefully the mower man sticks around to keep DG field looking pristine. Maybe new OC can call in a favor to his PGA friends that knows a thing or two about being green during the season. The heat is on soon. Bring in the 2 way freak Iceman and cool things off. He knows a thing or 2 about wildcats. Gotta take our talents South soon for Nationals. Don't step on my blue suede shoes.