Henry Co. vs. West Creek

RedSwarm4Life

Lets get it going Patriot Nation!!!! Quit hanging your head and feeling sorry for yourself. Lot to play for!!! Need a big red W this Friday night. If we can get home field in the playoffs I like our chances against really good teams at home. Patriot Stadium is a difference maker in the playoffs. Need to win out in the regular season now and that starts with West Creek!!

If it doesn't rain this week, it will be the first time in the history of this series that the Patriots have played at West Creek on a dry field. I think that each time we have gotten behind early but have rallied to win .This year we face off with identical 4-3 records though our losses were to significantly better teams than WC.We must start our strong finish Friday night!

GO BIG RED

8 minutes ago, RedSwarm4Life said:

DNo sign of the Yanker?!?....this is troubling.

This bothered YANKER is dismayed about the inactivity on this thread!  What is wrong with Henryland?  This YANKER had contemplated not posting but I had a change of heart. The score (if anyone in Henryland cares) will be HC 45 - WC 14. I AM THE WORLD’S ONLY LIVING YANKER!!!!!!!