Grundy Cascade

bwhite1965

1 minute ago, Jnutz2 said:

The principle is trying to hang the kids over nothing when the real problem is those kids were there before school hours with no supervision. The school, principle, and head coach are the ones that should be held responsible not a group of kids horse playing. The kid that was supposedly bullied was at the movies with everyone of those kids that they claim bullied him. Grundy will screw this up like they do everything else. It’s easier to blame children instead of taking responsibility 

Yep!!! Grundy counties complete failure in setting policy with that field house is much easier explained by blaming the kids.

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Indian said:

After the Ooltewah and Whitwell incidents, plus the ongoing case at Brentwood Academy, I think any administrators will go all out, then scale back if the situation calls for it. 

Now Grundy is down to 21 players. Next week we’ll play the most physical team we’ve faced all year with a patch work of kids. I hope Dunlap handles themselves like they have the past couple years and not hurt or humiliate the kids. 

21 minutes ago, ImaSavage said:

From what I’ve heard in the Whitwell case it was just horseplay....Infact I heard the victim hit one of the two assailants first and they retaliated.    

I didn't say it the best way, after these incidents come up-whether or not they turn out to be major or even factual, admin. will likely err on the side of caution to avoid an Ooltewah situation. Potentially millions in the court case(s) there if it goes forward.

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Indian said:

I didn't say it the best way, after these incidents come up-whether or not they turn out to be major or even factual, admin. will likely err on the side of caution to avoid an Ooltewah situation. Potentially millions in the court case(s) there if it goes forward.

I understand that, but they’re saying these kids broke in the school when everyone knows Casey left the back door unlocked for them to get in. He’s going to let those kids burn for doing what he said was ok for them to do.

• Upvote 1

I hate the lets punish to the max even before the facts are heard type of deal. That is what most school systems and the public demand now a days. Why even have a court system when the public wants to hang everyone just by hearing rumors. I'm glad I went to a reliable source to find out the real deal instead of listing to the rumors. Because it comes down to 2 totally different stories.

14 minutes ago, Pumpkin007 said:

I hate the lets punish to the max even before the facts are heard type of deal. That is what most school systems and the public demand now a days. Why even have a court system when the public wants to hang everyone just by hearing rumors. I'm glad I went to a reliable source to find out the real deal instead of listing to the rumors. Because it comes down to 2 totally different stories.

No joke! I was told horrible things yesterday at at work and when I got home it was a totally different story. No kids were hurt they are all laughing, and the idiot principle and head coach will  crucify those kids instead of taking responsibility. It happened on School grounds before School. I’d bet my life nobody will find signs of Forced entry. That coward Casey told them the doors were locked. I can’t wait to see if they find any evidence at all on forced entry. It’s a shame the kids are at the mercy of a half wit (Casey) and and idiot principle 

3 hours ago, Jnutz2 said:

Good! Now if they would get rid of that piece of trash jones, and Romans Grundy will be ok

Grundy baseball would be in the dark ages like the rest of their sports if Coach Jones weren't there. After this fiasco, good luck getting anyone of quality to come to the mountain to coach.  Why would a quality coach want to go to the mountain to deal with morons like you for pennies on the dollar compared to what they could make dealing with idiots elsewhere?