Notre Dame @ Grace Christian Academy-Knoxville

Booger

6 hours ago, Booger said:

no joke orange....one of the Zebras that had just came from his BWW job came over to us before the game and said...our supervisor is here observin me tonight and i will give u one sideline warnin for bein outside that 10 foot wide sideline.....and I have to show im in control of coaches for steppin on the boarder I layed down.....Booger cant ever remember nowhere that a crossdressin zebra thru 3 penalties on a sideline..and personally threatin to thro Fant of all coaches onto his bus while the game was finished......Tru Fact Jack....ND ant had 21 penaltys all year.

the Irish can create theyre on stupid agression penaltys......and we proved it .....BUT BUT

.....GCA is still real real good ...and they can run the ball..

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

Come on Boog.....them zebras ain't got nothing on that crew from Corbin KY.  The F5 held the redhounds to less than 100 yards total offense and STILL they "managed" to score 22 points. ......just one more than Alcoa's 21 points.  And, old Booger tells us tinheads to stop the whine fest. So, suck it up boog.......if ya want to see the national champ zebra team...run to the boarder....... KY. :thumb:

2 hours ago, gfd709 said:

Sounds to me like God was looking out for his children again last night! And I'm sure that their perfect line didn't hold not one time. Did 50 rip one of your players helmets off too? Im sure their coaches stayed inside their box!!!!  NOT!!!! Home cooking it the worst place ever to go play. You walk in getting off the bus 14 to 21 points down! 

You want to see home cooking go visit McMinn Central. They're the kings of it. 

2 hours ago, Throwdeslant said:

So Boogs sayin the Tornadoes strength of schedule ain't too shabby! :lol:

nope.....ant sayin that at all.......but it may b a frogs hair tuffer than the Irishes....sure do miss U Goons.....may have found a new group of friends in those Baptist last night to fill in for U Tinheads while the Braintrust of T$$AA has us seprated

Booger just sayin Putting-on-lipstick-emoticon.gif

11 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

Come on Boog.....them zebras ain't got nothing on that crew from Corbin KY.  The F5 held the redhounds to less than 100 yards total offense and STILL they "managed" to score 22 points. ......just one more than Alcoa's 21 points.  And, old Booger tells us tinheads to stop the whine fest. So, suck it up boog.......if ya want to see the national champ zebra team...run to the boarder....... KY. :thumb:

Haha! KY refs let anything go! It's the Wild West up there! Glad to see the catlicks get another win, but this one shouldn't have been close on talent alone. Looks like they survived a trap game. On to more children of the poor next week! 

1 minute ago, gfd709 said:

SO DON'T GIVE ME THIS IS IT WAS A FAIRLY CALLED GAME BECAUSE IT WASN'T!!!!!!!

SO QUIT SAYING WE HAD ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE OFFICIATING BECAUSE WE DIDN’T!!!!!!!

The only thing WE control is on each play. Where was the outrage when your #24 ripped our TE helmet off? Video. Check the video 2:13:00. C’mon. Yes your team had a lot of penalties but you can’t argue 2 unsportsmanlike on coach, 1 on player, 1 person foul, delay of games, false starts, offsides. YES you can argue holding penalties, it happens every play! So you are saying GCA pays off a 8 man crew every week? Serious allegations there brother. 

2 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Good win for you guys last night. I bet that place was rockin!!

oh ...U gan bet it was rockin...that special group of fans the Irish got were lettin it rip at those refs...U can bet that..

....and if they coulda got to that creek rock in that drain ditch on the sidelines

Booger just sayin riot-clipart-robot-riot-police-squad-sev

8 hours ago, Booger said:

Sparty didnt nose squat..but wishful thinkin......but respectfully understand why u wood say that considerin u nose u got lucky against them rams....Sparty would after the fact call this game close win it really wasnt.....they hired abuncha refs to try and keep the knoxvile thing alive....but the Irish were lucky enuff to pull it put

..if the Haslams Pilot Petro school played GCA tonight.....they lose by at least 10.....GCA may b takin over the Knoxville Private school row

....how did that Sparty prediction on the McCallie Baylor game work out

Booger just sayin crow_fly_by_wdburns.gif

I literally said this would be a close game all week. You're a joke. Maybe Grace would win. Just like maybe Webb would win if they played ND again. 

How did they ND and Baylor game turn out? 

3 hours ago, gfd709 said:

Sounds to me like God was looking out for his children again last night! And I'm sure that their perfect line didn't hold not one time. Did 50 rip one of your players helmets off too? Im sure their coaches stayed inside their box!!!!  NOT!!!! Home cooking it the worst place ever to go play. You walk in getting off the bus 14 to 21 points down! 

dont think they were givin 1 holdin flag.....they may have gotten 1......not sure....and yes we had a helmet go rollin around on the ground

....ant bout to b takin nuthin away from those Ram boys in the trenches....they had there HANDS REALLY FULL and they played well, their coaches called a great game and the chain gang was outstandi.....U play to whatever the refs will let you play...and thats just way it goes and Booger sure ant gonna blame those young men for goin as far as the judges allow them

we had bout 5 real stupid solid personal fouls.....its just real difficult to find Cathoilcs in Zebra suits these days to help us out

Booger just sayin 1774.png

Edited by Booger

1 hour ago, RamTough41 said:

We are all Gods children. Posting sarcastic posts alluding that God cares enough to give one school advantage over another school is ludicrous. God has more important things to worry about than HS football. Calling out numbers are we? Like your #24 did to us right in front of the ref? Diamond Clear Media video 2:13:00 GCA vs GB. Take a look.  Don’t think you want to. Don’t see us getting on your threads whining about it every week. Yes we had penalties also this game, plenty. ND won because they were the better team. Plain and simple.

Implying that “home cooking” by Knox County referee crew is why you lost the game to us? No sir, you lost because we were the better team that night. We adjusted at the half and you didn’t. You know how that feels, because you did it to Coalfield. So go build a bridge back to your DI A/AA and get over it.

speekin of the Man.....was that not an awesome lil gatherin at mid field after the competition while Booger was gettin investigated and signin autographs

Booger just sayin :thumb:

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

to b kinda truthful...it was really just our side boss and the white hat...

.those 2 ladys were without question Deacons at Grace Batptitst and Bible Way Baptist Church.....the rest of them did OK from where Booger was watchin in the skybox

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

38 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

I literally said this would be a close game all week. You're a joke. Maybe Grace would win. Just like maybe Webb would win if they played ND again. 

How did they ND and Baylor game turn out? 

oh...he showed up...and for that Sparty get a little street cred

Booger is so grateful a Haslam Pilot Petroleum Scool of Knoxville graduate got him a good friend over at suk creek....without that Baylor buddy and that win over the Irish....Sparty would b absolutley void of anything that Sparty could pound those breast about

....and for that; kinda glad the Irish were in test/trial mode in that first game...ole Boog thinkin everybody ought to have a little sunthin they can hang their bonnet on

Booger just sayin :thumb: