Mairvul att Ottywall (no losin' lunch frum tree thread)

STARSNBARS

Owls are a tough bunch thats for sure give em credit. 

They are very good at holding etc as well.  Everything ive ever heard about their homer officials seems to be true.  Got at least 2 TDs  from that.  

Owl folks were all very nice and accomdating. Thank you all for that.  Concession folks were Fab! Shout out to the grillmaster. 

Btw passy it did count last night dem Rebels prevailed. 

2 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

They are very good at holding etc as well.  Everything ive ever heard about their homer officials seems to be true.  Got at least 2 TDs  from that.  

Owl folks were all very nice and accomdating. Thank you all for that.  Concession folks were Fab! Shout out to the grillmaster. 

IMO they all count 

Y'ALL REALLY NEED TO GET OVER YOURSELVES..JUST LIKE YOU BACK YOUR TEAM AND MAKE EXCUSES  WIN OR LOSS PA DOES THE SAME. YOU HAVE RAN INTO AN OWL FAN THAT IS NOT GOING TO CROWN A TEAM THAT HAVEN'T WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP IN 2 YRS. I TOLD YOU ITS A NEW DAY ERRBODY AINT PUTTING MARIVUL ON THE PRIORITY LIST. THE COACH NEEDED A NEW CHALLENGE AND HE SAW THE END COMING. IT HAPPENS IN SPORTS AT ERR LEVEL TEAMS GET BETTER.

NO DOUBT IN MY MIND THAT THE OWLS HAD A SHOT WITH QUINN AND HE WOULD HAVE STEAMROLLED YOUR MISSING STUD IT DONT MATTER. KEEP IT 100 MARIVUL YOU GOT SOME MAJOR FLAWS THAT WILL KEEP YOU OUTTA COOKEVILLE. DEM OWLS JUST EXPOSED THEM AND WE CUPCAKES! IT IS WHAT IT IS AND I WILL ALWAYS BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!:thumb:

#LOP

#GETOVERYOURSELVES

#NEWDAY 

Just now, PassiveAggressive said:

QUIT SAYING THAT YOUR DEFENSE IS GOOD.

#LOP

#I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN WHEN IT COUNTS!!!!

Where did I say that?  Our D and our O has some things to work on.  But the bottom line is, the team that you said wouldn't "HANG FITTY ON DEM OWLS"....Hung FITTY FOUR!!!!

44 minutes ago, GREYRIDERx said:

THAT HOMER ALSO GAVE YOU AN INCOMPLETE PASS AND SAID OUR PASS TO MANNING WAS INCOMPLETE. GO CK THE REPLAY.

#LOP