Boyd @ Silverdale

BoydBucFan

3 minutes ago, orangeslice13 said:

Hate is a strong word. But at the end of the day it's just a word. And honestly it really bothered me years ago but now it's just humor.  

I tell you what I'll go edit it. Please let me know what you think of the edit. 

You don’t have to edit it for me. I had similar interactions growing up and really had to work to let it go realizing it was affecting me far more than them...  

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Spartan4Life said:

Why do you hate a school that has never beat you? Seems you wound't care because they've never gotten the better of you guys. 

Know its a rivalry in other sports but if they have never beaten you in football is it really a rivalry? 

He's been saying the exact same things for the past several years. We all know that he is...not normal. We just live with it...you should too. 

you may hope for a original red rider bb gun from North Moore Road Western Auto before u get 70 on the Sea Chickens.....the Irish just made a visit over there......this could go into overtime..the Sea Chickens r very capable of defeatin the Bucs

...for the life of Booger cant reckin why Silverdale chose ND for homecomin when they coulda had Slice and the Bucs

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

4 minutes ago, bcd said:

You don’t have to edit it for me. I had similar interactions growing up and really had to work to let it go realizing it was affecting me far more than them...  

Everyone needs to lighten up. Its message board trash talk for entertainment. Nothing more. 

And to be fair this is their best shot since they lost in our place in OT a few years ago. 

3 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

He's been saying the exact same things for the past several years. We all know that he is...not normal. We just live with it...you should too. 

When you guys win out and travel to Nashville for the first round of the playoffs, we should have a group therapy session. I think we could work through some of the issues together!

1 minute ago, Booger said:

you may hope for a original red rider bb gun from North Moore Road Western Auto before u get 70 on the Sea Chickens.....the Irish just made a visit over there......this could go into overtime..the Sea Chickens r very capable of defeatin the Bucs

...for the life of Booger cant reckin why Silverdale chose ND for homecomin when they coulda had Slice and the Bucs

It could be close this year but I think we will hold on for one more year. Next year will likely be the year for the Chickens to break the streak. We have 32-34 kids this year and 14 seniors 

38 minutes ago, orangeslice13 said:

Did I bruise your feelings? Are you shocked by the words on a message board? If you need to go take time in a safe space before reading the rest then I understand. 

You clearly haven't been here long enough to know the back story. Maybe I'll tell you about it ....maybe I won't.

You're not the first to take offense to what I've said. You won't be the last. 

I'm not associated with Boyd in any way as my kids have graduated.  They probably feel the same way about me as you do. And yet I still don't care.  After paying for Boyd tuition from the 3rd grade on I've paid for the right to speak my mind  

My hate for silverdale extends to a time before my kids went to Boyd. And is very personal. So yes it's a legitimate hate that they earned. 

Thanks again for your opinion 

Booger nose people and got a lil pull......gonna put in a word for ya over on VW parkway and by the time Slice gets there Friday....Silverdale gonna have another pray for Slice only...and a couple verses outta the New Book just to help Slice gather sum light

.....Reaction...can yall u gather up the power players over there and make Slice feel gooder

Booger just sayin ;)

6 minutes ago, Booger said:

They thought the green would get mixed up and confuse your lepricons and they could take advantage and score more often than not. Apparently that didn't happen.