East Robertson (3-4) at Westmoreland (2-5)

steelcityroller

This was a good win for us tonight. Sloan played a whale of a ball game. We realistically should have won by 2 tds at least. We made some bone head penalties rhat kept east roberston in the game longer. On a side note, #7 for east robertson is an 8th grader. He played qb for the junior high team. Quite possibly the best junior high player ive ever seen play. His name is taylor groves. I heard he is carlos groves nephew and will he playing at CPA next season. Is this true? If so CPA is getting a goodone. As bad as I hate private schools I hope we dont have to face him the next 4 years.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

This was a good win for us tonight. Sloan played a whale of a ball game. We realistically should have won by 2 tds at least. We made some bone head penalties rhat kept east roberston in the game longer. On a side note, #7 for east robertson is an 8th grader. He played qb for the junior high team. Quite possibly the best junior high player ive ever seen play. His name is taylor groves. I heard he is carlos groves nephew and will he playing at CPA next season. Is this true? If so CPA is getting a goodone. As bad as I hate private schools I hope we dont have to face him the next 4 years.

amen Mr.postman1. Tate Sloan had a heck of a game tonight. I sure am happy he is staying at westmoreland. A player like him only comes once in a 100 years. I believe we got something next year 

23 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

You aren't talking about their starting quarterback are you? Surely that kid isn't an 8th grader.

6 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

You aren't talking about their starting quarterback are you? Surely that kid isn't an 8th grader.

No, I think last night might have been the first time hes played highschool ball because hes been the qb for the middleschool season. They played him at wide receiver last night. Steelcity, the kid will definitely be playing on saturdays one of these days barring injury and assuming he keeps his head screwed on straight.

Tate played a heck of a game last night as usual. I think the key to our success is when we can get others productive. Last night mizirahi done some great things that allowed tate not to have todo it all. We must develop multi offensive threats. Its rough playing LB and tailback every play. Tate has done this and done it well all season. Our D played good last night except for the bone headed penalties that literally gave them 1 TD for sure with the roughing the punter and then the suspect personal foul penalty right after along with countless offside penalties. Kudos to the east rob players for the discipline to go on second go. I feel that can be huge in high school football. Steelcity picked this game spot on.

• Like 1