Fulton vs. Campbell County

Space3

CC Big but SLOW !!! Alot bigger than Fulton .....  CC would have had a better chance by having lineman go foot to foot and using big backfield and power straight ahead and try to get 4 yards a play .. it would keep Falcons off field .. clock would tick tick tick .. but  I know thats not CC 's game .. bottom line they cant run that type offense that they run and beat teams with speed all over field like Fulton ... SPEED KILLS !!!

2 hours ago, oridgecat said:

Fulton is the real deal.  It will be very interesting the next 2 weeks.  West, OR and Fulton all play each other, and West will play CC at home week 10.  In essence, the playoffs for these four teams start this Friday night.  

West should be way more competitive with Fulton than CC was.  If you compare the OR-CC score to the Fulton-CC score, then OR is in deep trouble next week!

3 minutes ago, catswild said:

West should be way more competitive with Fulton than CC was.  If you compare the OR-CC score to the Fulton-CC score, then OR is in deep trouble next week!

Cats, I agree West will be much better than CC against Fulton.  But I can't compare those scores.  Our offensive line, play calling, and defense are way better than we were against CC.  Except for Farragut, we have improved steadily in each week.  I would love to get to play CC again as things sit right now.   Beating Fulton will most definitely be a tall task on senior night at Fulton.  I don't know if you've seen them yet, but they are a really really good football team.  Very aggressive and speed all over the field.  

53 minutes ago, oridgecat said:

Cats, I agree West will be much better than CC against Fulton.  But I can't compare those scores.  Our offensive line, play calling, and defense are way better than we were against CC.  Except for Farragut, we have improved steadily in each week.  I would love to get to play CC again as things sit right now.   Beating Fulton will most definitely be a tall task on senior night at Fulton.  I don't know if you've seen them yet, but they are a really really good football team.  Very aggressive and speed all over the field.  

I've just watched their highlights on the news on Friday night and they look like they always look.