Midway at Greenback

orngnblk

3 hours ago, EastTennesseeExpert said:

What??? I thought Greenback has been taking out of county and out of state kids the past few seasons. I know two of the starting linemen are from Maryville and Alabama. Silvey and Roberts were from out of county. 

If I want any crap from you I squeeze your head!

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

I like messing with them lol. 

Ave 27 points a game and gave up 5.4 in the playoffs  with two shut outs including Championship game. FRA,CopperBasin,Coalfield were very good and the Gordonsville team we beat was supposed to win it all.

just a little candy for your sweet taste Nation!LOL

Edited by orngnblk

5 hours ago, rtl112 said:

I still think 2016 team was slightly better.

I respectfully disagree. We had more speed , better receivers, better backs,better qb, better defense, better line. And above all we played as a TEAM no one was more important than the team. When Brian got hurt we had a sophomore step up and play tailback.  There was only one game that year that we didn't win by double digits. And that was Webb We won 10-7! It was slated as the battle of the undefeated number 1. we were #1 in single A and they were #1 in 2 A. It was the only game that Shane hair kicked a field goal in.  This is just some of the facts that I use to say we were the best team to ever grace  COOPER FIELD!

Edited by gfd709

8 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Ave 27 points a game and gave up 5.4 in the playoffs  with two shut outs including Championship game. FRA,CopperBasin,Coalfield were very good and the Gordonsville team we beat was supposed to win it all.

just a little candy for your sweet taste Nation!LOL

I don't like candy lol I like hotdogs. Get it right!!!!