Boyd @ CAK

BoydBucFan

59 minutes ago, BoydBucFan said:

Yeah,  several calls were definite head scratchers!  How will you guys match up against CPA?  I don't know much about the Knoxville teams, except from what I have seen this year.

Booger highly recommends the purchase of sum Grand Ole Opry Tickets and tourin the XMAS lights at Opryland Hotel so sumthin positive will happen

it gonna b YOUGLY

Booger just sayin :shock:

12 hours ago, gcapride said:

Hated to hear that you guys couldn’t pull one out tonight. I’m sure The Bucs will improve in the off-season. Looking forward to our trip to your place next year. We’ve played you guys twice, both up here. I’ve been to your place but it was just to see the field. Never been to a game there. 

Yup it was a tough year but the kids fought hard every time out. I've been to GCA for a few different games over the years. A great place to watch football. Look forward to you guys coming to the swamp next season. Good luck in the play offs

2 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

Hope you guys are healthy.  My son was pretty bummed at how our season went, as he is a senior.  Good luck to you guys.  I'll be keeping up.

I feel your pain.  My son is also a senior this year and if my memory is correct I think this is the first football team he's ever played on with a losing record, going back all the way through little league. He's been very fortunate to be part of several winning teams. It hurts when your team takes a dip in your last year, but what doesn't kill us just makes us stronger.  Your boy should hold his head high; the Bucs played hard to the end and finished strong, and that's what it's all about.

Way to come out and put it all on the field CAK! Credit their coaches for an aggressive game plan. So disappointed for our seniors this year. We have been OUT coached in every contest this year! No adjustments No NEW plays they never gave the kids a real chance to succeed in between the lines. We had 2 pass plays all year! Coaches refused to put all of our athletes on the field together. The coaches didn’t even play all the seniors the whole game last night knowing what was at stake! The 27 kid hasn’t played practically all year and you give him one carry in what turned out to be his last game. They should’ve got the ball to #1 much earlier in the game. I’m glad the kids continued to play hard throughout the year. Our team was definitely better than 2-8 but when your coaches are predictable and run the same plays over and over. That is the result that you get! I love the Bucs but we are losing some top talent and a win will be hard to come by next fall! 

6 minutes ago, Bailey0502 said:

Way to come out and put it all on the field CAK! Credit their coaches for an aggressive game plan. So disappointed for our seniors this year. We have been OUT coached in every contest this year! No adjustments No NEW plays they never gave the kids a real chance to succeed in between the lines. We had 2 pass plays all year! Coaches refused to put all of our athletes on the field together. The coaches didn’t even play all the seniors the whole game last night knowing what was at stake! The 27 kid hasn’t played practically all year and you give him one carry in what turned out to be his last game. They should’ve got the ball to #1 much earlier in the game. I’m glad the kids continued to play hard throughout the year. Our team was definitely better than 2-8 but when your coaches are predictable and run the same plays over and over. That is the result that you get! I love the Bucs but we are losing some top talent and a win will be hard to come by next fall! 

I saw Boyd play against Whitwell in the opener. I thought the same thing. Why are these play calls so vanilla and predictable. Why isn't Kohl touching the ball more. I mean it just seemed like bad play call/design to me.

15 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

I saw Boyd play against Whitwell in the opener. I thought the same thing. Why are these play calls so vanilla and predictable. Why isn't Kohl touching the ball more. I mean it just seemed like bad play call/design to me.

Yes, we have been hard to watch all year! Coaches have tried to make the players fit into the offense rather than running an offense to fit the personnel. Our kids never had a chance to succeed! If we know the play calls in the stands I know opponents do on the field! 

23 hours ago, Spartan4Life said:

The play call has been puke all year, even last year. I don't understand. Slant, screen, split the safeties with a streak?!?  None of that happened. It's a definite head scratcher for me!!  Oh well, if my youngest gets the same opportunity as my older ones did we may jump ship. Mediocrity isn't my bag.

On 10/29/2017 at 7:08 PM, BoydBucFan said:

The play call has been puke all year, even last year. I don't understand. Slant, screen, split the safeties with a streak?!?  None of that happened. It's a definite head scratcher for me!!  Oh well, if my youngest gets the same opportunity as my older ones did we may jump ship. Mediocrity isn't my bag.

Looks like another Buc tryin' to jump ship off to Booger's Catlicks. I reckon you get a conversion discount over there at the 3rd street duck and dodge. Why dont you Buc fellers just get you a real coach that dont have to fall into your religious views... Just like ND did. 

3 hours ago, JohnnyRadcliff said:

Looks like another Buc tryin' to jump ship off to Booger's Catlicks. I reckon you get a conversion discount over there at the 3rd street duck and dodge. Why dont you Buc fellers just get you a real coach that dont have to fall into your religious views... Just like ND did. 

Oh, their viewin the same thing over here on Vermont Ave....

lil Johny has seen it

Booger just sayin 6693476_1_orig.gif