GCA @ CCS

RamTough41

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 10/24/2017 at 9:23 PM, RamTough41 said:

Pulling for GCA big time in this one !

I understand CCS has a Big kid that runs the ball, a lot. Defense has been a strong point on this team. Looks like we will need a few guys to step up and make a few plays on the big RB. 

The pay to park thing is a bunch of hogwash. Do you people need money that bad???

I was told that John Gruden will be attending the GCA/CCS game to scout potential players. He already has contacts at Catholic South so no need to do a drive by over at the Choo Choo City Vatican. I know it's true because my 2nd cousin's ex mother in law is best friends with Cindy Gruden's accountant's brother in law.

12 hours ago, gcapride said:

I understand CCS has a Big kid that runs the ball, a lot. Defense has been a strong point on this team. Looks like we will need a few guys to step up and make a few plays on the big RB. 

The pay to park thing is a bunch of hogwash. Do you people need money that bad???

St Elmo Christian dont usually charge to park.......if they r, make sure their wearin a Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly T-shirt and glow in the dark vest..

.....if u pay sumwun wearin dirty white velcro tinnyshoes and a Ace Hardware nail bib......chances r u just bought sumone a bottle of Pagan Pink Ripple 

Booger just sayin 141.gif

it appears that the weather is tryin to tighhten the spread on this matchup.......u Karns snake handlers just might get a weather repreeve long enuff to let u throw that ball a few times......if not; that Bradly feller better b preppin a plan to gettin that ball to that stud #4 pocket if the dew moves in....so u rams can sing in the rain

......u can bet that St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Hwy 41 on Charger Drive gonna tote that pig

Booger just sayin singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon.gif

Edited by Booger

47 minutes ago, Booger said:

it appears that the weather is tryin to tighhten the spread on this matchup.......u Karns snake handlers just might get a weather repreeve long enuff to let u throw that ball a few times......if not; that Bradly feller better b preppin a plan to gettin that ball to that stud #4 pocket if the dew moves in....so u rams can sing in the rain

......u can bet that St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assemblyjus of Hwy 41 on Charger Drive gonna tote that pig

Booger just sayin singing-in-the-rain-smiley-emoticon.gif

And tote it well they will.  I'm going with my hometown neighbor in a close one.

CCS 24    GCA 22

2 hours ago, BoydBucFan said:

And tote it well they will.  I'm going with my hometown neighbor in a close one.

CCS 24    GCA 22

if St Elmo Christian sumhow fell into a miracle win.....it would b the 2nd worse upset of the year in DII-AA behind the beatdown the Irish put on Webb.....

....St Elmo Christian would have to dish out sum cash and fly that same group of striped gravel engineers that GCA hired to take us down for the Karns Baptist to lose this game......but if that were to happen

...that would mean St Elmo Sword of Joshua Independent Full Gospel Pentecostal Assembly just off Hwy 41 on Charger Drive would have to come back to Vermont Avenue again to see the Irish for a second time...

...oh let it be ....let it b

Booger just sayin soccer-player-dancing-smiley-emoticon.gi