The rematch!! GCA at Notre Dame!

Raven52

2 hours ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Now, is it Sugar's or Champy's?????? :hungry:

if yard strut is sumthin that fancys your flappers ....not to far from the ND campus will b the Shell Petro & Pullet Parts Eatery @ Dodson & Wilcox......the Poultry Livers, Gizzards and Tater Log Gameday Combo r to die for.....LITERTALLY.......so if U desire fine poultry...

....grab it and get gone

Booger just sayin smiley-with-chicken-emoticon.gif

7 hours ago, Booger said:

if yard strut is sumthin that fancys your flappers ....not to far from the ND campus will b the Shell Petro & Pullet Parts Eatery @ Dodson & Wilcox......the Poultry Livers, Gizzards and Tater Log Gameday Combo r to die for.....LITERTALLY.......so if U desire fine poultry...

....grab it and get gone

Booger just sayin smiley-with-chicken-emoticon.gif

That settles it! Luv me some chik'n livers!!! Thanks Booger.

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Don’t think I’m going to partake in the gas station grub that my fellow ram is excited about. I’m a little allergic to lead bullets. Think I’ll just come on up and crash a tailgate or three and get filled up. 

Better take a water bottle. Them Catlicks might get you in trouble..... Maybe ur on to somethin'! :) 

On 11/4/2017 at 1:04 PM, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Boogers boyz nose what they've got to do to slow us down. We know what we've got to do to make a competitive game of it. Ain't no slowing those boys down if they get loose....gotta hem em up before they head N n S. 

It seems we're pretty healthy, n playing about as well as we can play, or are we? Chemistry class is workin'! The trenchers are ballin' better than they ever have.....key to this game, in my opinion. ND's trenchers bring the biggest challenge we have faced for another maulin' match. Maybe both sides can share scripture verses this time, instead of 15 yarders.

If we win, I get to watch these SRs at least one more week. Mine gets another year, but watchin' these SRs play their last game is gonna make this ole boy sad as if it were mine.

If we lose, I'll tip my hat to those boyz on the other sideline. They will have earned it having beaten us twice, playing us healthy and at our best. And, I'll root for the Domers the rest of the way....

Now, is it Sugar's or Champy's?????? :hungry:

slowin the Rams ant no problem....really ant much there that we cant catch.......puttin the plan into place place to stop u will b the challenge at hand...that young stud of RB u no will have to have at least as great performance as he did last time or better.... for u to win Booger thinkin....

we had a knoxville group come down callin our 1st round game...unless Falwell or Graham have pull in another part of the state this week; there want b no knoxville zebras travlin with that Baptist caravan this week....

...which means those GCA OL trenchers want have the hands advantage they had a few weeks back.....our trenchers will have more visitation rights to introduce themselves to your QB than they did in their inagural meet & greet

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

16 hours ago, Booger said:

slowin the Rams ant no problem....really ant much there that we cant catch.......puttin the plan into place place to stop u will b the challenge at hand...that young stud of RB u no will have to have at least as great performance as he did last time or better.... for u to win Booger thinkin....

we had a knoxville group come down callin our 1st round game...unless Falwell or Graham have pull in another part of the state this week; there want b no knoxville zebras travlin with that Baptist caravan this week....

...which means those GCA OL trenchers want have the hands advantage they had a few weeks back.....our trenchers will have more visitation rights to introduce themselves to your QB than they did in their inagural meet & greet

Remember that first line because the offense is running on all cylinders this time....

3 minutes ago, Booger said:

aginst who

Raven....I love your enthusiasm and support of our boys. You're a true #RFL!

BUT......Booger's got a point. Not exactly world beaters we were whoopin'. We know what's coming......Rams going to have to play the best game they've played BY FAR.

Still trying to decide between caged or penned......that toxic lead comment the other day has me rethinkin' things.....hmmmmm :hungry: 

9 minutes ago, Rabble Rouser said:

Sugars is good unless you prefer your BBQ smoked. Their's is flame-cooked. Some like it. Their sides and sauces are good. Champys is good, but so is Uncle Larry's. Best catfish in town and maybe anywhere. It's a block away from Champy's. But Booger is not kidding about the gas station fare. Pretty freakin' good.

Awww, now what do I do? BUFFET STYLE!!!! Lil' of this....lil of that..... Knowing my wife, she'll be running late and I'll get some cold burger from the concession stand. Man, I'm glad she doesn't read this stuff!

23 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Awww, now what do I do? BUFFET STYLE!!!! Lil' of this....lil of that..... Knowing my wife, she'll be running late and I'll get some cold burger from the concession stand. Man, I'm glad she doesn't read this stuff!

All three are within two miles and an easy drive to Vermont Ave. Sadly, ND doesn't do the brats anymore. Dang they were good. Champ's has a drive through and you can always order ahead and any of them. Join the ND tailgaters. It's a 21-and-up crowd.

Edited by Rabble Rouser
Added info.