The rematch!! GCA at Notre Dame!

Raven52

10 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Imagine that........ 

Booger....ya better get that scoutin' report off to those coaches you got over there on Vermont Ave. I'm sure they don't have a clue what we're gonna try and do this time around.

c6bf9b08586c241b021dd04c204b7a85.png 

RUN.....PASS....RUN.....PASS? MAYBE WE JUST PUNT ON 1ST DOWN EVERY DRIVE TO SAVE EMBARRASSMENT. WE OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO SHOT WITH OUR GAMEPLAN LAID OUT SO NICELY BY THE CRB GURU OFF DUTCHTOWN ROAD.

You're welcome! ;)

13 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Go get the basketballs inflated. We’re still playing football. Looks like y’all didnt know what a football was this season.....

I'm sure you didn't intend for that to sound like you were making fun of the boys. Go ahead and poke fun at me, that's fine, but let's avoid saying stuff that might be construed as demeaning to the young men who played with heart even if the team struggled badly much of the season.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, RaiseEmRightnPray said:

Imagine that........ 

Booger....ya better get that scoutin' report off to those coaches you got over there on Vermont Ave. I'm sure they don't have a clue what we're gonna try and do this time around.

c6bf9b08586c241b021dd04c204b7a85.png 

RUN.....PASS....RUN.....PASS? MAYBE WE JUST PUNT ON 1ST DOWN EVERY DRIVE TO SAVE EMBARRASSMENT. WE OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO SHOT WITH OUR GAMEPLAN LAID OUT SO NICELY BY THE CRB GURU OFF DUTCHTOWN ROAD.

weve done seen it....u just better hope he remembers how to call run plays

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

21 minutes ago, Booger said:

weve done seen it....u just better hope he remembers how to call run plays

Booger just sayin :mrgreen:

I don't think our guru forgets much of anything. Two really good coaching staffs with a bunch of kids going at it that don't want Friday night to be their last game.....should be fun.

24 minutes ago, Warriors2011 said:

On that we agree.  Thanks for editing your post.  There is too much strife in the world for God's children to quibble over HS athletics, and I appreciate you deciding not to go where you thought about going.

You're correct about that. I don't think what I was thinkin' was too out of line. It was certainly accurate. There is some baggage that doesn't need unpacked on here. But, this is really sort of off topic, so I decided to try and get it back to GCA v ND.

22 hours ago, Booger said:

Aman, Holy Father and Praise the Lord

Booger just sayin :thumb:

No posts in almost 24 hours???? Booger, you killed the thread with this one. Once everybody hears that line, its time for lunch, NFL watchin' and an afternoon nap!

Either y'all are a lil nervous about this one, or you're so confident in a maulin' you don't want to alert the popo for fear of being arrested for assault. I'm guessin' the latter.....