York at Red Bank

payner410

If York can control time of possession I believe they will get the win! But this guy is funny! He also said Signal Mountain would beat York by I believe 2 or 3 touchdowns AT YORK lol. Yes, Red Bank will have Home field advantage but that hasn’t stopped us all year as we have not lost a game on the road all year. Can’t wait for this York team to open the eyes and surprise a lot of people after this game! I believe they will win in a close one.  It’ll definitely be a hard fought battle that’s for sure.

The screen pass comment worries me but York stepped up against the pass against Signal Mountain last week with an interception on the Eagles 2nd play and another INT in the 1st quarter and some passes batted down. No one really has stopped the York offense except for maybe Coalfied, but York still scored 20 on them and should have had another score...maybe two. I think York can win in a close one.

12 hours ago, TennesseeLady said:

According to your other posts EVERYONE is cheating and doing the "Squatch" wrong .lol Stop it the refs in the Red Bank game were fair both teams got calls. It was a good game so stop it.

Yeah right. Biggest call of night was a stupid chop block on DEFENSE by us that led to a score. Which would of made it 14 to 7 at half instead of 21 to 7. Seq shut down rb 2nd half and could've won.