#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

5 hours ago, Romansfive8 said:

Hope the appeal works out for MC. We Greene fans remembers the Maplewood boys from 2010 & 2011.  I don't recall having as much trouble out of them.  We did have some trouble out of Trezavant back 2010.

Looking forward to this 4th round game with MC.  Should be a great game and atmosphere.  Hope MC brings all their fans with them.  

WAS JUST LOOKING LOOKS LIKE A 4 TO 5 HOUR RIDE - BE cAREFUL AND SAFE AND YOU WILL BE WELCOMED TO GREENEVILLE !

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, greenegreene22 said:

WAS JUST LOOKING LOOKS LIKE A 4 TO 5 HOUR RIDE - BE cAREFUL AND SAFE AND YOU WILL BE WELCOMED TO GREENEVILLE !

Thank you Greeneville fans you seem genuinely kind, after last night I need warm welcoming football peeps! I will try to behave- I usually let the refs know if I see something they might miss! Just out of concern for my Tigers- other than that I get along well with most people! I think it will be a long ride and an exciting game. We are banged up after that bar fight last night, praying they overturn Liggett’s ejection because we sure need him and I can’t wait to see your stadium! It looks awesome and your team film and stats look pretty impressive- my Tigers will be ready though! I’ve had my eye on Greeneville for awhile now, really thought last year we would meet up but Knox central changed our plans! 

Good luck Marshall Co. it is definitely a long ride to Greeneville.When Giles Co. played them up there in 2011 we left at 8a.m. stopped somewhere along the way filled up with gas and ate of course they are an hour ahead so you lose an hour.I think we got there around 4.We walked around the stadium saw Big Pat and BVD up on the hill.It was a pretty cool place to watch a game.Im sure with all the Marshall Co. faithful and a few Giles Co. fans that go it will be a pretty good size visiting crowd.

1 hour ago, bobcat93 said:

Good luck Marshall Co. it is definitely a long ride to Greeneville.When Giles Co. played them up there in 2011 we left at 8a.m. stopped somewhere along the way filled up with gas and ate of course they are an hour ahead so you lose an hour.I think we got there around 4.We walked around the stadium saw Big Pat and BVD up on the hill.It was a pretty cool place to watch a game.Im sure with all the Marshall Co. faithful and a few Giles Co. fans that go it will be a pretty good size visiting crowd.

Thanks bobcat93.  I'm going to head out around 9:30. Looking forward to meeting BVDEVIL, Big Pat, DevilMan03, BatmanDevil and the rest of the GreenEville crew. The drive from Minor Hill is going to be a long one. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Wish you safe travels my friend! 

Thanks buddy! We can get on these sites and talk smack all day about this or that. The one thing we all have in common is that we love our teams and love highschool football. This site gives us a chance to meet people all over the state and make some friends along the way. Win or lose its gonna be a fun time up in Greeneville. 

9 hours ago, bobcat93 said:

Thank you Bobcat93! I remember well when Giles County went up there and took care of business! I’m hoping we have a big crowd but with Cornersville playing at home I think a lot of people will go there because of short ride! I’m pulling for the Dawgs and the Tigers to have Marshall County with 2 in state championship!