#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

6 hours ago, leadfarmer said:

I do not. Our games are on the NFHS network though but I'm not sure if they are broadcast durring the playoffs.

You can go to WJJM and thru NFHS site to watch our game. It’s pretty good video of it. Hudl video is much closer and clearer view of the incident but you have to have an account with one of the teams to view it.

9 minutes ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Thank you Bobcat93! I remember well when Giles County went up there and took care of business! I’m hoping we have a big crowd but with Cornersville playing at home I think a lot of people will go there because of short ride! I’m pulling for the Dawgs and the Tigers to have Marshall County with 2 in state championship!

Not sure If im reading this right but Giles didn’t come to Greeneville and take care of business......

On ‎11‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:05 PM, leadfarmer said:

We are appealing it. As far as the odds it's up in the air. The game film clearly shows no retaliation while Liggett was on the ground getting punched.

Of course I was at another game so did not see it and even if you are there and 30-70 yards away one could not say what truly went on.

I do have a point here though. If it went down like you said farmer the T$$AA should let him play. However I have very little confidence that the T$$AA does much of anything right and even hasn't the ability to make a decision unless it has to do with putting more money in their coffers.

I'm rooting for Burley but I hope you guys get to bring full strength.

14 minutes ago, plumb69 said:

Of course I was at another game so did not see it and even if you are there and 30-70 yards away one could not say what truly went on.

I do have a point here though. If it went down like you said farmer the T$$AA should let him play. However I have very little confidence that the T$$AA does much of anything right and even hasn't the ability to make a decision unless it has to do with putting more money in their coffers.

I'm rooting for Burley but I hope you guys get to bring full strength.

I hope they get it right and we are able to come to Greeneville at full strength.  Even with him it's going to be a tough game but without him it's going to be that much tougher.

36 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Still salty I see :roflolk:

btw I think you guys had the wrong number:mrgreen:

No not salty, pissed. The scoreboard did show that you guys had more points, but, you did not win that game. Our QB played most of the game with a torn ACL. Plus on top of that, Greenville is good at something, something called cheating. We have seen a lot of hard hits this season and even a few helmets come of, but I have to hand it to Greenville, they have figured out how to do it repeatedly and not get caught. Not to mention, intentionally targeting our QB to cause bodily harm to him!! Martin is definitely the better QB! AC is definitely the better team, and Gillum is definitely the better coach. So, yes the scoreboard showed that you had more points and even though AC will not be playing again this Friday night, our team can sleep at night knowing that they played fair on their side of the ball!

5 minutes ago, leadfarmer said:

I hope they get it right and we are able to come to Greeneville at full strength.  Even with him it's going to be a tough game but without him it's going to be that much tougher.

Well if you can come have a safe trip from Lewisburg. I 'm going to another game Friday but I've seen a couple of games in Greeneville and it is ok.

Stay around a couple of days and spend some of your hard earned money up here in the mountains!

50 minutes ago, Lovemytigers3 said:

Thank you Bobcat93! I remember well when Giles County went up there and took care of business! I’m hoping we have a big crowd but with Cornersville playing at home I think a lot of people will go there because of short ride! I’m pulling for the Dawgs and the Tigers to have Marshall County with 2 in state championship!

Your thinking about the wrong year.In 2011 Giles Co. lost at Greeneville we went up there and played them tough it was a closer game than the 42-21 score but Greeneville won that match up.The Greeneville were loaded that year as well.Jamel Hall was(and probably still is)a beast. Giles Co. could not stop him.Then throw in one of the fastest high school players I’ve ever seen Taylor Schuffler and a fast QB Stewart and the size just wore us down.I think Marshall Co.’s size will be a better match up than when Giles Co went.Also pulling for Cville have a lot of friends that here kids go there.I remember when Coach Randolph played ball at Giles Co.Would be awesome to have to schools from the same county go to Cookeville.

Edited by bobcat93

11 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

No not salty, pissed. The scoreboard did show that you guys had more points, but, you did not win that game. Our QB played most of the game with a torn ACL. Plus on top of that, Greenville is good at something, something called cheating. We have seen a lot of hard hits this season and even a few helmets come of, but I have to hand it to Greenville, they have figured out how to do it repeatedly and not get caught. Not to mention, intentionally targeting our QB to cause bodily harm to him!! Martin is definitely the better QB! AC is definitely the better team, and Gillum is definitely the better coach. So, yes the scoreboard showed that you had more points and even though AC will not be playing again this Friday night, our team can sleep at night knowing that they played fair on their side of the ball!

Dude you are a sore loser!!! AC did not score at ALL in the 2nd half and that's because Greene's defense was better than AC's offense.  The team is what wins a game and it's not a one man show!  AC has an awesome football team and they just ran out of air both on offense and especially on defense.  Please for the love of sportsmanship Move on!!

Edited by Romansfive8

9 minutes ago, plumb69 said:

Well if you can come have a safe trip from Lewisburg. I 'm going to another game Friday but I've seen a couple of games in Greeneville and it is ok.

Stay around a couple of days and spend some of your hard earned money up here in the mountains!

Thanks bud. I wish I could afford to stay. Four kids gets expensive on trips to the mountains. My sister lives close to Carson Newman and we may be able to stay there for a day or so. We love it up that way.

17 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

Just what I figured you say. All I heard was excuses, whining, excuses, whining, and some more excuses! Although I did hear Greeneville is good so that’s a plus. Fact of the matter is Greeneville won the second half and Anderson County never scored. The defense was the biggest difference and Ac didn’t have an answer for our offense! Yes Martin was injured but he still played and threw good balls! We just had better dbs than a has seen and Crawford shut that down!

Now go ahead and lace up the sneakers! Basketball season is underway for Anderson County! 

I wouldn’t have said what I did in this post if you didn’t come on here saying dumb sore loser stuff! Have a good Basketball season! 

That’s the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it DevilMan03. You been doing that crap to us for weeks talking about how you guys were gonna run rule us, I guess you missed the part where I said you were cheaters. But, I guess if I were getting my teeth kicked out in the first half by a team that played a “cupcake schedule” I would come back the second half and start figuring out ways to not get caught cheating, because THAT and injuring our QB are the only reasons you won

Just now, MavDad67 said:

That’s the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it DevilMan03. You been doing that crap to us for weeks talking about how you guys were gonna run rule us, I guess you missed the part where I said you were cheaters. But, I guess if I were getting my teeth kicked out in the first half by a team that played a “cupcake schedule” I would come back the second half and start figuring out ways to not get caught cheating, because THAT and injuring our QB are the only reasons you won

Yup we cheated your so right. We had ut players come down and out on Greeneville jerseys and they beat you guys. I’d be really mad to if I lost to UT this year as well. 

#acweactuallyhaveyournumber 

#4inarowagainstac