#1 Greeneville Vs. Marshall County!

DevilMan03

2 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Yup we cheated your so right. We had ut players come down and out on Greeneville jerseys and they beat you guys. I’d be really mad to if I lost to UT this year as well. 

#acweactuallyhaveyournumber 

#4inarowagainstac

If I wasn’t so technologically challenged I would post pictures

6 minutes ago, MavDad67 said:

That’s the pot calling the kettle black isn’t it DevilMan03. You been doing that crap to us for weeks talking about how you guys were gonna run rule us, I guess you missed the part where I said you were cheaters. But, I guess if I were getting my teeth kicked out in the first half by a team that played a “cupcake schedule” I would come back the second half and start figuring out ways to not get caught cheating, because THAT and injuring our QB are the only reasons you won

SORE loserrrrr!

18 minutes ago, Romansfive8 said:

SORE loserrrrr!

Honestly, if we lost fair and square, I would be congratulating and not criticizing. I am not a sore loser, no matter what you think! The fact is there were pictures of Greenville players making vague threats against our QB that surfaced before the game, some intentionally sought to injure him and then two of our biggest play makers kept losing their helmets, multiple times causing them to have to sit out. Hmmm, wonder how that happened?? There are also pictures of Greenville players grabbing facemasks and trying to pull helmets off