Next years Cleveland team

Mrwrestlerman

10 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

Will make another run, so the haters will continue to hate :popcorneater:

As usual...you are wrong.

The haters don’t hate on the Cleveland wrestlers, coaches, or team....the haters hate on the adults in a chat room that talk like they are actually on the team.

You still don’t get that, do you?

By the way, I didn’t get a thank you for my belated congratulations on you HS championships. In case you missed it.....Congrats and well deserved. 5 HS rings are very impressive.

I didn’t hear if any of the Wrestling titles were as an individual...I’m am curious, though.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Twofdr said:

The haters don’t hate on the Cleveland wrestlers, coaches, or team....the haters hate on the adults in a chat room that talk like they are actually on the team.

By the way, I didn’t get a thank you for my belated congratulations on you HS championships. In case you missed it.....Congrats and well deserved. 5 HS rings are very impressive.

I didn’t hear if any of the Wrestling titles were as an individual...I’m am curious, though.

It doesn’t matter, that was 20 years ago and is irrelevant to this years team remember?

Edited by fooseball95

10 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

It doesn’t matter, that was 20 years ago and is irrelevant to his years team remember?

Okay...then just read the second sentence.

Dabears said they’d win....not a single person commented, nor debated that fact....and you decide to say “haters gonna hate.”

Generally, one waits until someone “actually” hates on a comment, before using that hot lingo...”haters gonna hate.”  You do get that now, right?

Edited by Twofdr

1 minute ago, Twofdr said:

Okay...then just read the second sentence.

Dabears said they’d win....not a single person commented, nor debated that fact....and you decide to say “haters gonna hate.”

Generally, one waits until someone “actually” hates on a comment, before using that hot lingo...”haters gonna hate.”  You do get that now, right?

How long have u been on these boards bro? Not only Cleveland but Bradley and Soddy get hated on,  this isn’t new. Why do u think there’s always an argument about Region 4 whenever they can only bring 2 teams. 

23 minutes ago, Twofdr said:

We’ve heard everything from recruiting, cheating etc

2 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

How long have u been on these boards bro? Not only Cleveland but Bradley and Soddy get hated on,  this isn’t new. Why do u think there’s always an argument about Region 4 whenever they can only bring 2 teams. 

Been here about 4-5 years.

Most of what I’ve seen is Region 4 hating on the fact that only 2 teams go from each region.....I get it...those are 3 good teams...but of us can’t figure why you guys ###### about it, every single year? 

Most of us know how good the region is....most of us know how knowledgeable about all things Wrestling you guys down there are.......

So.....most us can’t figure out why people so knowledgeable continually ###### about something that all of us, unknowledgable fans from other regions know like the back of our hands. ONLY TWO TEAMS FROM EACH REGION GO TO STATE DUALS.  It’s really simple....because it’s so simple...we seem like we are hating when you bring it up, every single year. Change the rules, or let this argument go....it’s really a simple thing.

2 minutes ago, Twofdr said:

Been here about 4-5 years.

Most of what I’ve seen is Region 4 hating on the fact that only 2 teams go from each region.....I get it...those are 3 good teams...but of us can’t figure why you guys ###### about it, every single year? 

Most of us know how good the region is....most of us know how knowledgeable about all things Wrestling you guys down there are.......

So.....most us can’t figure out why people so knowledgeable continually ###### about something that all of us, unknowledgable fans from other regions know like the back of our hands. ONLY TWO TEAMS FROM EACH REGION GO TO STATE DUALS.  It’s really simple....because it’s so simple...we seem like we are hating when you bring it up, every single year. Change the rules, or let this argument go....it’s really a simple thing.

I’ve never complained about only being able to bring 2 teams lol? It’s a rule and been that way. I could careless because chances are the championship is gonna gontheough region4 anyway. So if Cleveland doesn’t make, I’ll cheer for Bradley and then Soddy. Us region 4 guys cheer for each other to keep it in our area. Kinda like how middle Tennessee is whenever they want to win over a Chattanooga area team. But it is what it is.

8 minutes ago, fooseball95 said:

I’ve never complained about only being able to bring 2 teams lol? It’s a rule and been that way. I could careless because chances are the championship is gonna gontheough region4 anyway. So if Cleveland doesn’t make, I’ll cheer for Bradley and then Soddy. Us region 4 guys cheer for each other to keep it in our area. Kinda like how middle Tennessee is whenever they want to win over a Chattanooga area team. But it is what it is.

Negative bro. Cheering for another Region 4 team makes everyone think that you'e not a Bradley fan (or Raider fan in your case). Soooo dont be a bandwagon lol.

• Like 1

Science Hill, Wilson Central, Brentwood, to name a few had awesome teams and have fans on here that talk trash in favor of their team.  But whenever Bradley, Cleveland fans do it, then it’s another story. I love wrestling and I’m excited for the future of Tennessee wrestling. It has came a long ways since I wrestled in the 1990s. I’ve never bashed or will I ever talk bad about another program. But untill somebody outside of region 4 wins it. I’m gonna talk trash just like everybody else does. Anyways have a good day twofdr gotta head back to work

Edited by fooseball95