Region 7 AA Tournament Pick Em and Talk about Em

OldSportsGuy

Crockett County host Lexington - Lexington in the upset by 7

Southside host Milan - Southside by 25

Dyersburg host Northside - Northside by 5

McNairy host South Gibson - McNairy by 15

This is going to be a 14 AA sweep. With the exception of Lexington the other 3 teams are more athletic and honestly I think they are just better than the 4 13AA teams. The records don't show it and I may very well be wrong. I have been wrong  a Lot this year. This just matched up right for 14 AA. Crockett may be the only team Lexington can match up with and it happened. McNairy is over the top more athletic than South Gibson. Southside and Milan is obvious. Northside and Dyersburg will be the best game.

South Gibson by 3

South Gibson went toe to toe with Crockett County and Dyersburg, so I don't think McNairy will be intimating to them. I think SG will do just enough to pull out a upset in Selmer.

Crockett by 15

I think Crockett County wins at home. Lexington has to push tempo and hit some threes against the Cavs 2-3 zone. Losing Garrett is gonna hurt big time. Branch should look to score early and often against Lexington's bigs.

South Side by 25

I don't think one is close. However, I commend Milan for getting this far. With a good middle school program feeder, brighter days are ahead for the Bulldogs. South Side will be able to get the young kids valuable game experience.

Dyersburg by 2

This WILL be the best first round game in this region. Dyersburg has to put away that setback against Crockett County and be ready, because the Indians are hot right now and they are capable of knocking out the Trojans. But, Dyersburg has senior leadership and they have played in big games. North Side hasn't and I think that will be the difference in a back and forth game. Dyersburg will feed off Terry Glover's energy.