AC MAVS 2018

Domin18

1 hour ago, Cyclonefan29 said:

Gonna have to take a lot more than that to beat Greeneville!

Greeneville will cream you guys again! 35-10 after 1st quarter ha ha ha 

Wow this is going to be a long year on coach T. Greeneville is a great team. I do think AC got alot of credit with some Greeneville fans. That was a great game last year great atmosphere overall one of the best games I watched. If it all plays out where we meet again I will be there with my popcorn watching...lol

1 hour ago, Domin18 said:

Wow this is going to be a long year on coach T. Greeneville is a great team. I do think AC got alot of credit with some Greeneville fans. That was a great game last year great atmosphere overall one of the best games I watched. If it all plays out where we meet again I will be there with my popcorn watching...lol

They are the State Champs And Ac isn’t lol

7 hours ago, haweanbula said:

I find it depressing and humorous that you are using AC's loss to Greeneville to vent your frustration of the fact that AC beat you. 

As did Greeneville but I also have family on the Greeneville team! Always disliked Ac and especially the current coach. Greeneville will beat Anderson yet again if they make it that far.