DII-A

WildcatCrazies

I agree with you WildcatCrazies.  DA has the two best players returning.  If they have enough support they will be a tough out.  FCS has some holes to fill on D so may have a slow start but should be solid by playoff time.  They will be fine on offense with 2 and 8 back. Will miss Speedy but I think #24 Robinson will step in nicely this year.  They still have some meat upfront.  MTCS will be good as well.  I am thinking DA and FCS in Cookeville.  It want take long for DCA to be back in the running.  The one thing you never know is what school may have some transfers that will make an impact or injuries.  Should be fun.

It is definitely DA’s championship to lose. I do not see anyone in DII-A being able to beat them if they stay healthy. FC and MTCS will have good years but I’m not sure they have the team to knock off DA. As far as DCA goes, I’m not sure Wade will be able to handle this type of season where there is a good chance a very bad MJCA team beats the wildcats handily.

1 hour ago, WaReAgLe3 said:

It is definitely DA’s championship to lose. I do not see anyone in DII-A being able to beat them if they stay healthy. FC and MTCS will have good years but I’m not sure they have the team to knock off DA. As far as DCA goes, I’m not sure Wade will be able to handle this type of season where there is a good chance a very bad MJCA team beats the wildcats handily.

Wade will be fine. Only two seniors, lots of young talent, numbers back in the 40's next year after they add 15-20 new kids, and the middle school has size, speed, and talent. Local parents and kids know Wade's at DCA now. Future looks bright.

Edited by Playerscoach