Happy Valley

VOLSOHARD18

What in the world is going on up on the hill? Fridays game was so disheartening. 5 fumbles?!? inexcusable imo. Looks to be a looooong season for the warriors hopefully they can turn it around and quick and finish strong. volunteer is not that good of a team regardless of classification and the warriors struggled

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, Kickersdad said:

We'll see Vol. Wasn't pretty. Got a bye this week to work thru it. Coaches are doin a great job,  kids got to have heart for 4 quarters to execute. I believe we'll be alright.  A little prayer wouldn't hurt if you got the time, Lol. 

Teams with so-so talent and young teams separate the real good coaches from the average. Luns Sr is one of the best I've seen at getting more out of a unit than was seen possible.

Jr has his hands full here again as does your coach. I don't think either has a talent issue as much as a youth issue (maturity). But at least we won't be facing as many senior heavy teams as we did last season.

It's fairly easy to win around here with a senior heavy team that has even some talent...We will see who can do what but I'm not expecting to see any world beaters this season.