brentwood high

mafioso00014

brentwood high is going to have a strong season, boys and girls this year. They have good senior leadership coming back with danny krow at point guard for the second year. Michael Orr in the inside with great highth and blocking ability, Brian Mckenny and Dawson Huff at wing. Juniors Walker Cambell and John Barrick both great shooters, and defenders. The team has great depth once the football players return. Returning from football, juniors Ian Van Horne a tough forward, and Kellen Moore a very atheletic and strong wing/forward. Also returning from football include Thomas Welch, 6'5 center.

I played against these guys a lot growing up, going to Grassland and then on to Franklin. Walker is good, John Berrick is good, Danny is good and the "Woodland boys" have gotten stronger and better. I saw them play at the Franklin Jamboree the other night and they looked impressive. They will definately be able to play outside with anyone and will be deep, too. As for their inside game, they have some tall kids but I don't know how deep they are and that could be where they can improve. The football players weren't there during the jamboree so hopefully they will get a few big guys that can play inside.

Ravenwood is the scrappiest, reachingest, throw you off your gamingest team ever...very young and not very good but annoying and they may come up with a few wins this year....I hear brentwood had a time of it for 3 quarters the other day with them.