Westmoreland travels to Clarksville Academy

Mr. Postman1

17 minutes ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

Any thoughts? I dont know much about clarksville academy other than I heard they had a good passing game. I hope the big red machine can come out with the W!

Westmoreland wins with ease. I don’t think any of the teams you guys have played so far has a winning record?

2 hours ago, Volstate said:

Westmoreland wins with ease. I don’t think any of the teams you guys have played so far has a winning record?

Yeah they have likely played the 3 easiest teams on their schedule (aside from Cascade).

Ezell Harding is 2-1 but has beat DCA and Grundy Co. and both those teams are pretty bad. Looking at their schedule I think they might win 1 more game to finish 3-7.

Macon County is 0-3 and the next two games against White House Heritage and Cumberland County are the only winnable games on the schedule. To finish 2-8 at best.

Jackson County is 0-3 and have Red Boiling Springs and that is likely the only chance they have for a win on their schedule. They could possibly pull it off against Monterey. But 2-8 at best.

But Westmoreland always has tough kids.

I know nothing about Clarksville Academy. But they are 2-0 and have won by a combined score of 77-12. So that suggest to me that even against weaker competition they are at least competent on both sides of the ball.

40 minutes ago, steelcityroller said:

Yeah they have likely played the 3 easiest teams on their schedule (aside from Cascade).

Ezell Harding is 2-1 but has beat DCA and Grundy Co. and both those teams are pretty bad. Looking at their schedule I think they might win 1 more game to finish 3-7.

Macon County is 0-3 and the next two games against White House Heritage and Cumberland County are the only winnable games on the schedule. To finish 2-8 at best.

Jackson County is 0-3 and have Red Boiling Springs and that is likely the only chance they have for a win on their schedule. They could possibly pull it off against Monterey. But 2-8 at best.

I know nothing about Clarksville Academy. But they are 2-0 and have won by a combined score of 77-12. So that suggest to me that even against weaker competition they are at least competent on both sides of the ball.

Sad TC is 1-2! I know yall had high hopes over there. LOL

Edited by Mr. Postman1

1 hour ago, steelcityroller said:

Seems like Westmoreland has handled the games they were supposed to win so far! Will get to see them play on the Creek Bank next week! Westmoreland was always a tough game back in my playing days!! 

27 minutes ago, RunPassOption said:

Seems like Westmoreland has handled the games they were supposed to win so far! Will get to see them play on the Creek Bank next week! Westmoreland was always a tough game back in my playing days!! 

We take um 1 game at a time up here on the rockpile!

Edited by Mr. Postman1

2 hours ago, Mr. Postman1 said:

We take um 1 game at a time up here on the rockpile!

You would be 0-3 with TC schedule. Heck i predicted TC would have been 1-2 back in March without QB first half of season. Only difference is I was wrong on which game they would win. Never thought they would beat friendship!

2 hours ago, steelcityroller said:

Sadly. Its looking like 7-3 (the 3rd loss to Whitwell) and possibly only getting as far as the 2nd-3rd round might be it this year.

Steel city, that’s not sadly. You will have to beat Tyner who to be honest may win east again. If you look at 3 losses, will be against a 6A school who may win 8 games, Watertown who may be 10-0 and if you say Whitwell a team that may be 10-0... hmmm pretty tough schedule. But let’s see how it plays out when qb returns. Anybody with any common sense knew they wouldn’t be as explosive especially on offense without him. 

21 minutes ago, Volstate said:

Steel city, that’s not sadly. You will have to beat Tyner who to be honest may win east again. If you look at 3 losses, will be against a 6A school who may win 8 games, Watertown who may be 10-0 and if you say Whitwell a team that may be 10-0... hmmm pretty tough schedule. But let’s see how it plays out when qb returns. Anybody with any common sense knew they wouldn’t be as explosive especially on offense without him. 

Why is the qb out? Is he hurt?