Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

IMDog

Lady Landers

Recommended Posts

Just was wondering what is going on up on the mtn,heard there has been talk of Cloudland not having a team,heard they were boycotting playing this season,just seeing if anyone had heard anything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They are a talented group,just hearing all kinds of things,I don't want to spread any rumours just thought someone out there would be more informed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be smart for them to swallow the animosity and play.  Mike is gonna retire.  Not playing only hurts them.  I sure do hate these temper tantrums 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well so far from what I've read in the paper those girls in question are not playing guess they'll be playing on an aau team from what I understand,this is kinda sad, awfully talented group could make a huge difference.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IMDog said:

Well so far from what I've read in the paper those girls in question are not playing guess they'll be playing on an aau team from what I understand,this is kinda sad, awfully talented group could make a huge difference.

I saw all of them there tonight except one.  A good source said they'll have to ride the pine til after Christmas 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, THE KING said:

I saw all of them there tonight except one.  A good source said they'll have to ride the pine til after Christmas 

They want to play for the middle school coach I hear.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I just don't get it what's the deal why do they not want to play for Mike,I know Matt is a good coach as well,both have had some pretty good talent along the way which makes coaching a little easier

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

From what I hear their side of it is he is mean and over the top mean and hard to get along with. The other side of the coin is they thought they were gonna push the upper classman to the side and that didn't happen. So they quit playing.  That's just what I hear anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, GoWarriors said:

From what I hear their side of it is he is mean and over the top mean and hard to get along with. The other side of the coin is they thought they were gonna push the upper classman to the side and that didn't happen. So they quit playing.  That's just what I hear anyway. 

The millennial or gen z is not a good match with Mike.  If you have tender feelings then he's not your coach.  He demands effort and perfection.  He's not going to let poor play slide.  And I hate to burst their bubble but Matt can be just as over the top as Mike when it comes to coaching.  I've seen him lay some butt chewings down.  Who do you think he learned that from?  Once upon a time, he played for Mike too.  This cloudland team has tons of potential.  What I witnessed Thursday night was a complete massacre of hancock county. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements



×