Blackman Vs. Siegel

Blaze3946

Unfortunately I think this will be a higher scoring game than we would like to see on defense. Blackman has come along really well, but Siegel always finds a way to be creative on offense and put up some points. I still believe Blaze will take this game, but you never know what can happen on any given Friday night. 

8 hours ago, Blaze45 said:

Unfortunately I think this will be a higher scoring game than we would like to see on defense. Blackman has come along really well, but Siegel always finds a way to be creative on offense and put up some points. I still believe Blaze will take this game, but you never know what can happen on any given Friday night. 

Blackman by as much as they want!!  Running clock and ALL the Blaze players get some playing time Friday!!!

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, CommandoPride1478 said:

Blackman by as much as they want!!  Running clock and ALL the Blaze players get some playing time Friday!!!

I like your thinking ... but I think it will be a little closer... If I guess I would say 2's  would get the runt of the work.. We will have to be competitive, but keep Siegel from getting hot. This is the same team that  held Ravenwood to a very tight game . They were behind against Riverdale and almost came back. We also have to be sensible in that going to Oakland, we need to be a healthy and as deep as we can be to have a good shot at that game. I look for a 7 to 10 point win in this one.